TRT Insulate OA

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

About six months ago I stopped TRT and a few weeks after my knee started to hurt when I ran. I had an MRI and it showed some osteoarthritis and a horizontal tear in my medial meniscus.
I’m curious if the TRT helped “cover” my knee pain?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

bochinit

I've read that test can worse this case. But you had more estrogen when on test so it can aliviate these symptoms. Nandrolone on the other hand, as other anabolics, seems to help with collagen and traumas.

Forty2

Estrogen stimulates the synoviocytes to produce synovial fluid. After you quit TRT your testosterone was low and thus you had less aromatization, leading to more painful joints. The exact same thing happened to me.

mariusjon

The doctor can also try to eliminate conflicts in the joint and preserve the range of motion by removing intra-articular chondral bodies, lesions. In other words, he performs a so-called debridement of the joint and thus creates a smooth movement in the joint, prolonging its life. In arthroscopic treatment, intra-articular injection of chondroprotective is mandatory in the postoperative period. If patients live where intra-articular injections are not available, they receive chondroprotective intramuscularly or taken orally. But to tell you the truth, when I had knee pain or my friends had knee problems, dunbarmedical.com helped us all.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching