TRT and skin care

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Any idea how using TRT which turns off growth hormone affect on skin care ?

I am not sure about this but I noticed skin damage take extremely long time to recover is that related to not having growth hormone due to trt or stopping growth hormone is not really important ?

Or maybe I didn’t understand this growth hormone trt relation ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

What are you taking and in what dosages? An apple is not a peanut.
Usually almost 80 mg weekly eod.
Does taking trt enhance growth hormone ?
I was under the impression that trt turn off growth hormone I see people taking gf injection along with trt. Can you explain plz

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Been on trt enhance growth hormone ?
Can you explain please.
Growth hormone acts directly on tissues but also indirectly via IGF-1. Increases in estradiol which occur on TRT cause the liver to produce more IGF-1. Consequently, you have more growth hormone related activity on TRT than you had without it.

M.J

Growth hormone acts directly on tissues but also indirectly via IGF-1. Increases in estradiol which occur on TRT cause the liver to produce more IGF-1. Consequently, you have more growth hormone related activity on TRT than you had without it.
Thankssss

BigTex

Any idea how using TRT which turns off growth hormone affect on skin care ?

I am not sure about this but I noticed skin damage take extremely long time to recover is that related to not having growth hormone due to trt or stopping growth hormone is not really important ?

Or maybe I didn’t understand this growth hormone trt relation ?
OK, testosterone and GH have a direct effect. As testosterone levels rise, GH/IGF-1 levels also rise.

We conclude that testosterone enhances the effect of GH to increase IGF-I, but exerts a protein anabolic effect that is independent of GH action.
Now, from my recent experience, TRT levels of testosterone may not have enough on declining GH levels as we age to have much of an effect on the skin. I am 67 and stopped the GH over a year ago and noticed that slowly since then my skin quality went down the hill. It start getting dryer and almost like crepe (wrinkles). I started 4iu of HGH last week and the skin quality seems to have reversed. The dryness has gone back to normal and the wrinkles have gone away completely. Not sure at this point if it is the HGH or the sub-q fluids from the 4iu dose. But there is a much different effect on my skin that just TRT provided. This study points directly to the HGH:

The literature highlights the importance of the GH and IGF systems in normal skin homeostasis, including dermal/epidermal cross-talk. GH activity, sometimes mediated via IGF-I, is primarily evident in the dermis, particularly affecting collagen synthesis. In contrast, IGF action is an important feature of the dermal and epidermal compartments, predominantly enhancing cell proliferation, survival, and migration. The locally expressed IGF binding proteins play significant and complex roles, primarily via modulation of IGF actions.

M.J

OK, testosterone and GH have a direct effect. As testosterone levels rise, GH/IGF-1 levels also rise.

We conclude that testosterone enhances the effect of GH to increase IGF-I, but exerts a protein anabolic effect that is independent of GH action.
Now, from my recent experience, TRT levels of testosterone may not have enough on declining GH levels as we age to have much of an effect on the skin. I am 67 and stopped the GH over a year ago and noticed that slowly since then my skin quality went down the hill. It start getting dryer and almost like crepe (wrinkles). I started 4iu of HGH last week and the skin quality seems to have reversed. The dryness has gone back to normal and the wrinkles have gone away completely. Not sure at this point if it is the HGH or the sub-q fluids from the 4iu dose. But there is a much different effect on my skin that just TRT provided. This study points directly to the HGH:

The literature highlights the importance of the GH and IGF systems in normal skin homeostasis, including dermal/epidermal cross-talk. GH activity, sometimes mediated via IGF-I, is primarily evident in the dermis, particularly affecting collagen synthesis. In contrast, IGF action is an important feature of the dermal and epidermal compartments, predominantly enhancing cell proliferation, survival, and migration. The locally expressed IGF binding proteins play significant and complex roles, primarily via modulation of IGF actions.
Thanksssssss

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching