TRT and penile blood flow

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Couple things that has helped me is low dose Tren and/or Caber.

Both seem to make penis fuller and hang lower, helps with the boys too.

Test alone gives me the George Costanza shrinkage.
What dose of tren do u use? I’ll never personally touch tren, but since it’s similar to nandrolone in some ways, I’m curious what ur dose is

and u’ve tested out tren without being on caber at the same time, and tren has the same effect as caber doese in regards to penis and testicles hanging better? Wonder what mechanism of action tren is responsible for this

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Whereicomefrom

What dose of tren do u use? I’ll never personally touch tren, but since it’s similar to nandrolone in some ways, I’m curious what ur dose is

and u’ve tested out tren without being on caber at the same time, and tren has the same effect as caber doese in regards to penis and testicles hanging better? Wonder what mechanism of action tren is responsible for this
I started taking 25mg of Tren E twice a week, after a few weeks bumped it up to 50mg twice a week. Tren E takes a few weeks to start noticing the effects so not sure if the 25mg has the same effect or not. Not on Caber either time, actually I think Tren works better than Caber for that.

This is just anecdotal based on my personal use. I really have no idea why it worked, just a surprisingly good side effect. Maybe someone here a lot smarter than me might have an explanation.

Tren is whole different animal, powerful stuff. I've heard don't ever touch the stuff, to people taking high doses for long periods of time with no issues. So I'm not recommending it all. Just sharing my experience.

DixieWrecked

I started taking 25mg of Tren E twice a week, after a few weeks bumped it up to 50mg twice a week. Tren E takes a few weeks to start noticing the effects so not sure if the 25mg has the same effect or not. Not on Caber either time, actually I think Tren works better than Caber for that.

This is just anecdotal based on my personal use. I really have no idea why it worked, just a surprisingly good side effect. Maybe someone here a lot smarter than me might have an explanation.

Tren is whole different animal, powerful stuff. I've heard don't ever touch the stuff, to people taking high doses for long periods of time with no issues. So I'm not recommending it all. Just sharing my experience.
This is very interesting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching