TRT increasing blood pressure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokey

I too and pretty fit...6’2”, 210lbs. Do not drink, smoke, use drugs, drink only water...no coffee, soda’s, workout 4-5 times a week, etc.

Prior to TRT I had very good BP. After being on TRT my BP became elevated.
I tried everything I could to lower it...stated taking magnesium, Q10, garlic, etc.

Once I stopped TRT my BP dropped substantially and continues to remain low.

Elevated BP was one of the reasons I stopped TRT....main reason was the negative sexual side effects TRT caused me.

I am 52 in a couple of months and currently take zero meds of any kinds.
The thought of having to take BP, cholesterol, heart, etc, meds does not excite me so I will do what it takes to not have to.

Good luck to you. Hope you find a way to manage it.
How are you feeling energy wise and muscle mass wise?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I am 41 y/o, 5'7", 190 pounds; work out, CrossFit-style, four to five times/week, with a pretty clean diet. I mention that to say that, while I could lean out a little, I'm not obese by many means.
These stats translate to a BMI of 29.8, at the top of the overweight category and a hair's breadth away from official obesity. This can absolutely be a contributing factor to BP issues.

Obesity is a top risk factor for elevated blood pressure, though researchers remain unsure as to the exact mechanisms underlying this relationship.
...​
In their study paper, the investigators explain that to regulate blood flow, vessels dilate and contract as appropriate. This happens due to calcium signaling: Calcium ions communicate with cells, regulating vasodilation by effectively telling the vessels when to dilate.
In obesity, however, calcium signaling within blood vessels appears to be impaired. This affects vasodilation and contributes to high blood pressure.
Yet the mechanism underlying this impairment remains unclear. To learn more about the specific causes behind high blood pressure in obesity, the researchers investigated cellular mechanisms in human tissue samples and mice — under both normal conditions and those that induce obesity.
They found that, normally, a protein called TRPV4 — which is present on the membranes of endothelial cells — allows calcium ions to enter the cells and maintain normal blood pressure.
However, the researchers also found that in obesity, this protein stops “doing its job” — but only in myoendothelial projections, which are specialized extensions of the endothelial cells.

BigBamBoo

How are you feeling energy wise and muscle mass wise?

Off of TRT my energy level fluctuates More. Meaning, one day I have plenty of energy but the next I might be dragging ass.

On TRT I am much more linear energy wise. But...everything else becomes linear and flat.
While some folks might like less mood swings, for me it makes me lose interest in most things.

Muscle mass decreases for me off of TRT. I currently bench 290 lbs on my top sets of bench press, squat 300, etc.

On TRT my bench press is usually around 330 and squats around 350-375.

Again I am 52 in a couple months so I am not able to wail on my body like I could in my 20’s and 30’s.

The major reason I stopped TRT was the negative sexual side effects. Off of TRT I can get off at least once a day. And volume and force are very large.
On TRT I am lucky if I can finish 2-3 times a week. And when I do it is very low Volume and just dribbles out.

I am hoping TRT research discovers the “magic” treatment at some point and I am able to find a solution that works for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me