Blood Labs after 8 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

goldenleft

Hello, reading others posts here I noticed that some experience users advice to novice like me to did blood test after 5 - 6 weeks on TRT once their hormones are balanced.
This is my 5th week, I'm feeling good, so far... only using testosterone E3.5D, as per your advice in my first post, I'm not using AI nor HCG.
My concern is to see how testosterone numbers, estradiol and SHBG are after 6 weeks so I'm thinking in this test: TRT MALE Hormone/Wellness Follow Up Panel... using discount-Labs.
This test includes:
- Total and free testosterone (LC/MS assay. No upper limit restriction)
- Sex hormone binding globulin
- Estradiol (sensitive- LC/MS assay)
- CBC (includes glucose, hematocrit and immune cells)
- CMP (includes liver and kidney function)
- Lipids (LDL and HDL cholesterol and triglycerides)

My question is: is this the right test right now?, should I include something else?
Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

This is not how it's done, you wait a minimum of 6 weeks before doing labs. All lab testing seem appropriate, but the CBC will find a new balance in about a year and lipids will continue to improve in the months to come, so you could save some cash by just doing the TT, FT, E2 and SHBG.

goldenleft

Thanks Vince, I could wait for week 12 then. Like I say, I'm just concern about my TT/FT/E2 & SHBG numbers since my dosage is the maximum for TRT, was 1cc = 200mg per week and after some advice from some of you here I started on 100mg E3.5D.

Vince

Super Moderator
You are at a pretty high dose. Even though, I'm one who likes to wait 12 weeks before getting the first set of labs. It's not just about numbers but how you feel. I believe it takes 12 weeks, to know how you really feeling.

goldenleft

I completely agree with you Vince, I learn right here that how we feel is more important than numbers. About my dosage I'm assuming that my Dr. prescribed that one based on my lows numbers of TT / FT. ( 59 & 4.4 ) of my last labs on 10/05/19.
Anyway, even @ 200mg weekly I'm feeling a little bit better, at least I have some more sporadic night & morning woods, and also I noticed that I started to dream more often. (I didn't remember having any dream almost a year before TRT or morning wood).
I noticed as well that my weight is going up slowly but is going up... when I started TRT 5 weeks ago my weight was 191 lbs., as today is 197 lbs. I assuming that must be some water retention because since day 1 I increased my lifting workouts (4 days / week), I'm doing cardio 2 - 3 days / week, I always drink at least 2 liters of water or more but now I'm drinking 4 - 5 liters daily... I also have been checking my BP in daily basis and the average per week have been 121 / 72 - 65 pulse in these 5 weeks, my face is more oily... so far is this how I feel.

goldenleft

Hello, here is an update of my situation after labs done in week #8, as per your advice to wait until week #12 I realized that my Dr. is going to order new labs in my week #16, so I did this labs by my own at week #8 to have some time in case that I need to change anything in my actual protocol. I still keep Test. 100mg E3.5D = 200mg weekly and that's it, no AIs, no HCG, just my supplements and DHEA 1 caps. 25mg 5 days per week x 2 off. So far I feel great, no negative symptoms at all (even with test = 930 & estradiol = 38).
I would like to hear your opinions based in my number's result: Do I need to change anything?, maybe to reduce dosage a little bit?, or should I keep on 200mg weekly until my next appointment in February? Thanks...
1576158772440.png

1576158816322.png

Last edited:

S1W

Overall your labs look pretty good and you report feeling good, too. I wouldn't change the dose at this point.

How's your diet?

I agree you report youre doing well so keep on with it, no changes necessary.

Your Creatinine though, do you see that high in other tests? It's a kidney function test that can be influenced by not being fasted for the blood draw, or gym/weight training/high protein diets, etc etc

goldenleft

Overall your labs look pretty good and you report feeling good, too. I wouldn't change the dose at this point.

How's your diet?
... I was bulking until last November, then I maintained for almost 2 weeks, and since my weight is 200 lbs now, I started to slowly cut my carbs intake, trying to reduce 200 ~ 500 cals. daily. Also I have been increasing my cardio a little bit.

goldenleft

I agree you report youre doing well so keep on with it, no changes necessary.

Your Creatinine though, do you see that high in other tests? It's a kidney function test that can be influenced by not being fasted for the blood draw, or gym/weight training/high protein diets, etc etc
... VC, I was fasting at lab's time, also I lift weights (4 days x week) and lately I have been increasing by 5 ~ 10 lbs every week or so (mainly in my squat, back and DL exercises). I don't consider my diet as "high protein" (I should be eat more protein than I did) ...
but I think that these number is because I started a Creatine Monohyd. intake 4 weeks before lab's test. (5g daily or at least every workout days). Anyway I will keep watching it in my next labs. Thanks

slicktop

Just another ditto to say it looks like you're doing fine. If you have no symptoms of concern, no need to change anything. Congrats on getting on point so quickly!

goldenleft

Just another ditto to say it looks like you're doing fine. If you have no symptoms of concern, no need to change anything. Congrats on getting on point so quickly!
Thank you... my concern really was that I am using 200mg per week, (and according to the experienced members, this is the highest dose for TRT), so I was worried about what this dose could do to my body ... but yes, I'm happy with the results!

slicktop

Thank you... my concern really was that I am using 200mg per week, (and according to the experienced members, this is the highest dose for TRT), so I was worried about what this dose could do to my body ... but yes, I'm happy with the results!
I think it's fascinating. You're at 930/19.7 on 200mg, where I'm at 1067/21.2 on 140mg. It's great we have this forum available to look at and discuss these things- it helps us all learn and realize how different we all react!

xqfq

I think it's fascinating. You're at 930/19.7 on 200mg, where I'm at 1067/21.2 on 140mg. It's great we have this forum available to look at and discuss these things- it helps us all learn and realize how different we all react!

I think my numbers would be similar to the OP’s on 200mg a week without HCG. I wonder how old you are, goldenleft?

For me (age 35), 144mg / week without HCG puts me at 664 ng/dL (EOD injections), SHBG 45, free T “direct” 12.6 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1). I felt pretty bad at this level. No AI so my E2 was higher, leading to possibly higher SHBG (?)

I think men who are older generally metabolize testosterone more slowly, giving them higher levels off lower doses.

goldenleft

`````\▔\
` ````)....)
```` /..../▂▂▂
▂▂╱┈ ▕▂▂▂▏
▉┈-┈┈ ▕▂▂▂▏
▉┈-┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▏

I think my numbers would be similar to the OP’s on 200mg a week without HCG. I wonder how old you are, goldenleft?.

I'm 48 y/o

Gman86

Hello, here is an update of my situation after labs done in week #8, as per your advice to wait until week #12 I realized that my Dr. is going to order new labs in my week #16, so I did this labs by my own at week #8 to have some time in case that I need to change anything in my actual protocol. I still keep Test. 100mg E3.5D = 200mg weekly and that's it, no AIs, no HCG, just my supplements and DHEA 1 caps. 25mg 5 days per week x 2 off. So far I feel great, no negative symptoms at all (even with test = 930 & estradiol = 38).
I would like to hear your opinions based in my number's result: Do I need to change anything?, maybe to reduce dosage a little bit?, or should I keep on 200mg weekly until my next appointment in February? Thanks...
View attachment 8807
View attachment 8808

These labs are at trough right before your E3.5D injection?

Whag brand of test cyp are you using?

And I agree with everyone. Labs look literally perfect. So if you also feel great, definitely don’t change a thing. 200mg looks like it might be the perfect dose for you. Zero risk to your health at this dose for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me