Transdermals and DHT vs. Injections and DHT; Dr. Crisler on Surface Area of Gel Application

Buy Lab Tests Online
Using and having used Topical creams and Androgel, without offending anyone, I can't see how you get a transferance problem with just a small amount of sense and caution.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bigfred32

My understanding is that it can stay on the skin for hours and still can be present after showering. It was at the point that laundry was even done seprate to avoid any contamination.
Don't down play the chance of transference with spouse or kids because it's no joke

My actual experience was, I mix T Cream with USP DMSO. I used my finger to transfer the T to the bottom (outside bottom) of a 50 mil beaker then mix the USP DMSO with a glass rod.

OK, Years ago, I had my wife get a female hormone panel blood test. Her T levels were very slightly raised. I evaluated what I was doing to cause this. I had not always washed my hands after applying. So now, I do not touch the T Cream, I wash my hands every time and have her stay out of my medicine cabinet. Problem solved.

It is also quite normal for a woman's testosterone levels to be "very slightly raised" during the ovulation period of their menstrual cycle (about 2-3 days), assuming they are pre-menopausal. Nonetheless, your precautions are well-intentioned and certainly minimize risk of collateral exposure (even if that wasn't the root cause of the slight elevation in T for your wife).

For *most* females (save for PCOS females who already have elevated androgens) the negligible amount of testosterone that MAY actually make it into their system from accidental collateral exposure will not typically cause any issues or changes (positive or negative) - there are always rare exceptions however. The first few hours after application are the most risky, so limiting direct skin-skin contact during that time is prudent.

Children are a completely different story...extreme precaution should be taken to limit ANY potential collateral exposure to children.

Davet

Do the guys on Gel moisturize... my numbers were cr*p until i started moisturizing, I rotate the sites and rotate the moisturizing. Kind of got into the habit of it now...no frosting, maximum absorption. No problems with Mrs we just have to work on the timing.:)

When I first started TRT it was a compounded creme that raised my T up to 900 and my libido and stamina were the best ever. I did notice scalp itching and the hair lady said i had thinned. I didn't even think about DHT nor did my dr mention or test for it. But over time I was very up and down and didn't seem to absorb well. I since switched Drs who put me on injections which has stabilized me as far as cognitive and overall feeling but I'm back to little libido and that stamina is gone. I hate it because I felt great in the libido regard but now it's gone. Now that I'm with Defy I can see if they can look into it

When I first started TRT it was a compounded creme that raised my T up to 900 and my libido and stamina were the best ever. I did notice scalp itching and the hair lady said i had thinned. I didn't even think about DHT nor did my dr mention or test for it. But over time I was very up and down and didn't seem to absorb well. I since switched Drs who put me on injections which has stabilized me as far as cognitive and overall feeling but I'm back to little libido and that stamina is gone. I hate it because I felt great in the libido regard but now it's gone. Now that I'm with Defy I can see if they can look into it

Def ask about it, in the past your DHT might have been off the charts (?) but with the cream you can go up/down and testing can get a spot where you're not going excessive DHT or uncontrolled.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me