This NMN Supplement Hype

Buy Lab Tests Online

bhoffman

Do u take TMG alongside the nmn?

and do u take the nmn all at once on an empty stomach?

and is ur nmn in a powder or liposomal form?
Do u take TMG alongside the nmn?

and do u take the nmn all at once on an empty stomach?

and is ur nmn in a powder or liposomal form?
Yes, I take TMG at a 1:1 ratio with NMN; there are added health benefits beyond being a methyl donor, including heart protection, improved athletic performance and improved insulin resistance. Some people take TMG at a higher ratio than 1:1 because it is a very safe compound.

Yes, for NMN (and TMG) I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach its in powder form, and I take half of my 500 mg dose sublingually (under the tongue).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

I started doing Hubermans approach - sublingual. he takes 2g which is much too high, and i feel very revved on this. but 500-600mg seems the ideal dose for most, and sublingual makes a difference, i believe it has to do with the fact that NMN is broken down somehow in the stomach

Gman86

I started doing Hubermans approach - sublingual. he takes 2g which is much too high, and i feel very revved on this. but 500-600mg seems the ideal dose for most, and sublingual makes a difference, i believe it has to do with the fact that NMN is broken down somehow in the stomach
Do u take TMG with urs?

madman

Super Moderator
I've only been using NMN for a couple of weeks and my experience has been very positive. My energy level has increased dramatically as well as improvements in mood and sleep quality. From what I've read there's fake NMN being sold and if anyone wants to try it, I suggest reading the Amazon reviews and narrowing it down to products with 4.5 stars. Then read individual reviews submitted by verified purchase of the product. It may or may not be efficacious for you. I'm a 'senior citizen' which would indicate that my NAD levels were very low. So what's effective for me, might not be effective for someone else. I hope that the FDA doesn't ban this as a supplement, resulting in it becoming available only by prescription being sold at an inflated price.
My only advice to others is to Google NMN and read reviews from reputable sources such as the NIH National Library of Medicine website.

Abundant Evidence for Anti-aging and Health-Enhancing Effects of NMN​

In numerous mouse models of disease and aging, NMN has demonstrated a wide array of remarkable effects, benefitting conditions ranging from diabetes to Alzheimer’s disease to ischemia.27 Orally administered NMN is quickly synthesized into NAD+ in tissues in mice. NMN has been able to suppress age-associated weight gain, enhance energy metabolism and physical activity, improve insulin sensitivity, improve eye function, improve mitochondrial metabolism and prevent age-linked changes in gene expression."

Screenshot (24654).png

Screenshot (24655).png

Screenshot (24656).png

Screenshot (24659).png

Screenshot (24660).png

Screenshot (24661).png

Screenshot (24662).png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men