This NMN Supplement Hype

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

albert88

Also I am in no way affiliated with that product. I just saw it listed on sale through DealNews. Not sure if we can post that type of link!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's one of a multitude of supplements that show some promise. However, there's not enough information at this point to tell whether long-term use is beneficial. It could even end up being harmful. At least the short-term safety profile looks reasonable. Arguably it makes more sense for older guys to gamble on such things. You've got more time to wait for additional research. "Further clinical trials have been launched to investigate the safety and benefits of NMN."[R]

T

tareload

I can save you a bundle even off the $60 bucks...

500 mg nicotinamide tabs are dirt cheap. Read the provider info above. Some dermatologists recommend to prevent skin cancer.

As pointed out above and in other threads, long term risk of supplementing is unknown.

For example:

Nutricost Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 500mg, 240 Capsules - Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Flush Free Vitamin B3 https://a.co/d/1iSU5rh

Unless you have condition that makes risk to reward balance favorable I would tread lightly.

T

tareload

T

tareload

sammmy

Hype created by Sinclair and a scam by companies that in many cases do not even sell real NMN. Read the negative reviews on Amazon about "NMN" products. They tell the real story. Don't be a lab rat for an untested compound. That's why FDA banned it, to actually do proper studies of the hyped up claims that Sinclair throws around.

Hyrulewarrior1978

Hype created by Sinclair and a scam by companies that in many cases do not even sell real NMN. Read the negative reviews on Amazon about "NMN" products. They tell the real story. Don't be a lab rat for an untested compound. That's why FDA banned it, to actually do proper studies of the hyped up claims that Sinclair throws around.
You’re right that Sinclair is a scam artist, or close to one, but you’re wrong about why the FDA banned NMN:

t_spacemonkey

been taking this for 6+ months or so. hard to gauge. it seems to improve skin a bit and energy as well. been trying pulse this to see if difference can be felt. Sinclair is part of a pharma company which petitioned the FDA to ban it. pure monetary reason since they work on a drug which essentially is NMN. i don't like or listen to Sinclair at all. never trust a vegan lol

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thank you. I guess you won't be able to buy in the near future at Amazon.
I took NMN but all I felt was worsening of my body heat, which is pretty high usually. I stopped it.

t_spacemonkey

i've heard. amazon mid-march. then directly from the producers site, unless the FDA sends them threatening letters. thats what they said on the makers site....

jlnosnih

I've only been using NMN for a couple of weeks and my experience has been very positive. My energy level has increased dramatically as well as improvements in mood and sleep quality. From what I've read there's fake NMN being sold and if anyone wants to try it, I suggest reading the Amazon reviews and narrowing it down to products with 4.5 stars. Then read individual reviews submitted by verified purchase of the product. It may or may not be efficacious for you. I'm a 'senior citizen' which would indicate that my NAD levels were very low. So what's effective for me, might not be effective for someone else. I hope that the FDA doesn't ban this as a supplement, resulting in it becoming available only by prescription being sold at an inflated price.
My only advice to others is to Google NMN and read reviews from reputable sources such as the NIH National Library of Medicine website.

Abundant Evidence for Anti-aging and Health-Enhancing Effects of NMN​

In numerous mouse models of disease and aging, NMN has demonstrated a wide array of remarkable effects, benefitting conditions ranging from diabetes to Alzheimer’s disease to ischemia.27 Orally administered NMN is quickly synthesized into NAD+ in tissues in mice. NMN has been able to suppress age-associated weight gain, enhance energy metabolism and physical activity, improve insulin sensitivity, improve eye function, improve mitochondrial metabolism and prevent age-linked changes in gene expression."

Guided_by_Voices

A few tidbits:

- Apparently one of the keys to actual benefits of NAD+ is maintaining the body's ability to recycle it, which is done by all the usual suspects, predominantly exercise. There is a video on Bitchute all about this.
- Apparently very small doses of Niacinamide create an NAD+ precursor, but larger amounts can be counter productive. I cut a gel-cap open and gradually use a tiny amount at a time.
- There are tons of other compounds that are likely as helpful (e.g. rapamycin, all the things in the book The Kaufman Protocol, the things in Perfect Health Diet, sunshine, etc.) that are at least as important important and less expensive.

bhoffman

I have been taking NMN and other longevity supplements since early 2020 and have similar experiences to yours. Added to this list is increased energy, faster healing of cuts and wounds, and faster hair and nail growth.

A few times in the past few years, I have gone off of NMN and not experienced much negative, but when I go back on, I feel the same increased energy that I did when I first started, so this shows the benefits are real and continuing.

More recently, David Sinclair has come over as a very divisive person, especially after the proposed FDA ban on NMN, I do, however, thank him and his book for getting me onto NMN it has changed my life for the better.

One important note for everyone taking or considering taking NMN David Sinclair recently very quietly stated that he now only takes 500mg of NMN daily, whereas before stated in his book (page 304) that he took 1,000 mg daily, this new daily dosage is line with a recent study that estimated the effective dosage of NMN based on weight, I created the following NMN dosage calculator that uses the findings from this study and can say that for people with average weight a daily dosage of 500 mg aligns very closely with this study. Here is the calculator NMN Dosage Calculator

Also, here is the video where he states that he now only takes 500mg daily of NMN

Gman86

I have been taking NMN and other longevity supplements since early 2020 and have similar experiences to yours. Added to this list is increased energy, faster healing of cuts and wounds, and faster hair and nail growth.

A few times in the past few years, I have gone off of NMN and not experienced much negative, but when I go back on, I feel the same increased energy that I did when I first started, so this shows the benefits are real and continuing.

More recently, David Sinclair has come over as a very divisive person, especially after the proposed FDA ban on NMN, I do, however, thank him and his book for getting me onto NMN it has changed my life for the better.

One important note for everyone taking or considering taking NMN David Sinclair recently very quietly stated that he now only takes 500mg of NMN daily, whereas before stated in his book (page 304) that he took 1,000 mg daily, this new daily dosage is line with a recent study that estimated the effective dosage of NMN based on weight, I created the following NMN dosage calculator that uses the findings from this study and can say that for people with average weight a daily dosage of 500 mg aligns very closely with this study. Here is the calculator NMN Dosage Calculator

Also, here is the video where he states that he now only takes 500mg daily of NMN
Do u take TMG alongside the nmn?

and do u take the nmn all at once on an empty stomach?

and is ur nmn in a powder or liposomal form?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me