Thinking of quitting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gunner@1911

So I have been on 100ml of testosterone cypionate once a week for almost a year now.

I had bloodwork just shy of a month ago and all my numbers looked really good. Free testosterone was a little high but everything else was within normal ranges.

I also take a 5mg of Tadalafil daily for ED which seems to work well most of the time.

The issue Im having is I really dont feel any better then before I started TRT. I still suffer from a lot of fatigue. Seems to take forever to overcome doing anything strenuous. Muscle soreness for days.
The other issue is cost. If it isnt going to make me feel any better I dont want to keep paying for it. Especially with all the possible side effects.

Im 56 years old and in fairly decent shape. 5'6" 153lbs. I dont think I should feel this rough all the damn time? I mean I know they say as we get older we hurt more but damn!

I my father is 93 and still alive! If I feel like this all the time I cant imagine how he must feel based on the premise of older = more pain.

What should I do? Anyone have stories of stopping TRT?

Thanks, Dave

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale