The LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) Book - If you have CFS, FM, Lyme and more

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

Have been doing some research on LDN.
Seems to be an Amazing medication that can have a significant positive impact on any number of autoimmune type diseases.
Chapters written by medical professional....
Chapters cover:
Pharmacology of LDN
MS and Lupus
IBD
CFS and FM
Thyroid (Hashi and Graves)
Restless Leg Syndrome
Depression
Autism
Cancer
The book is an outcome of the work that the founder of a non-profit organization in England that has taken up the cause to educate the medical field, along with patients, on this amazing medication.
Relatively safe with minor sides.
Inexpensive.
And more...
Look here for additional information:
LDN Research Trust - Low Dose Naltrexone |
If you, or someone you know, is suffering from an autoimmune type illness, and you have not heard of LDN, then dig in and read.
While not guaranteed to be a cure all, there is enough anecdotal reports on its success at various levels to be worth looking at...

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

I really appreciate you bringing this to the forum. I have a consult with my PCP to talk about it. He very open to prescribing it and has in the past. If I get it I will start a thread on my experience. Hoping to get sublingual drops

Ronnny

50mg generic Naltrexaone is now available.I heard that this drug is used for Opioid addiction and alcohol addiction.But I did not know that this drug is used for so many other medical conditions. :cool:

OMI100

Most DRs have NO clue.
Uses here are off label and that scares a lot of DRs.
It has been approved for use as a diet aid along with another drug.
sister site here:
Low Dose Naltrexone | The Ultimate Resource | LDNscience
If anyone has any of the conditions where LDN has shown a positive impact, it is a "No Brainer" to give it a try.
Issue is finding a DR that will write a script.
You can always "off shore" it and DIY.
Cheap.
Standard tab of Naltrexone is 50mg.
LOW dose means 5mg or less per day.
There are annual conferences with researchers and DRs that use if, attending from all over the globe.
Not bunch of crazies wearing tin foil hats, but prominent researchers and DRs.
Biggest issue is that this drug has gone generic and there is NO incentive for drug companies to pursue the research needed to get it approved for other uses.

OMI100

From my reading there are 3 common outcomes:
1. It works and you notice the improvements right away.
2. You don't think it works and you stop, and then you can tell that it was having a positive impact after you stop.
3. No positive impact at all.
It is not for everyone, but for those folks that it helps it can be life saver, and it is inexpensive.

Dasein88

2. You don't think it works and you stop, and then you can tell that it was having a positive impact after you stop.
It is not for everyone, but for those folks that it helps it can be life saver, and it is inexpensive.

Any advice of how to acquire ldn? Telemedicine?

OMI100

Vince has links to 3 good threads on the subject.
If you are in the USA you can see if your primary care DR will write you out a script and get it filled at a compounding pharmacy.
Both www.ldanresearchtrust.org
and
Low Dose Naltrexone | The Ultimate Resource | LDNscience
have list of DRs (as I recall the research trust site list DRs world wide that they have in their data base) that prescribe it and pharmacies that will compound it and mail to you.
or
You can get Naltrxone tablets and make your own. The tablets are 50mg, so dissolve in 50ml of water and you have a solution that has 1mg Naltrexone per 1 ml water. Use a graduated baby syringe that is normaly 5 or 20 ml total capacity and measure out that way.

Dasein88

Vince has links to 3 good threads on the subject.
If you are in the USA you can see if your primary care DR will write you out a script and get it filled at a compounding pharmacy.

Much thanks. I would rather not deal with my pcp because they are the kind of morons who aren't up to date of the newest research and they will fight me on everything.

davidrn

I had quite a bit of experience with conventional MS drugs, according to Drugs.com, a patient forum, it turns out that those using LDN for MS self reported the highest effect levels at 72% (higher than copaxone ,etc) Even better, those with MS self report feeling the effects within (as quickly as ) 2 weeks. I attempted to replace Embrel & Methotrexate with LDN, but, the success is very low, and those who used it reported taking at least a year. I tried a 13 month trial, didn't work, and I returned to Embrel. Although Embrel is anti immune, and LDN is pro immune system, my Rheumatologist encouraged me to continue taking it, even though it is counter intuitive, my CRP has been below 1.0 for several years. (prior it was between 65 (when I was really doing badly) to as good as 5).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me