Testosterone levels off of trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

I've been off trt for 7 weeks and decided to check my levels being off. How come my free t is 37 which is great despite my total being 255?
Should I go back even though I feel great? My e2 sensitive and standard was 24, 27 which is ideal.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

How come my free t is 37 which is great despite my total being 255?
Low SHBG or you used the Direct Free T method.
Should I go back even though I feel great?
When I stopped TRT back in 2019, I felt great for months, until I didn’t. I had great erections for 1-3 months @ 120 ng/dL, then declined thereafter and 8 months later, no erections at all.

The real test will be how you feel months from now.

Why did you go on TRT in the first place?

Whatzup

Low SHBG or you used the Direct Free T method.

When I stopped TRT back in 2019, I felt great for months, until I didn’t. I had great erections for 1-3 months @ 120 ng/dL, then declined thereafter and 8 months later, no erections at all.

So you might feel great now, but that may not always be the case.

Why did you go on TRT in the first place?
Actually my free isn't ideal it's 37.4 pg/ml and that translates to 3.
My shbg has been in the teens in the past.
I stopped because of my blood pressure and I had heart flutters here and there.
Also I didn't feel different on nor off.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Actually my free isn't ideal it's 37.4 pg/ml and that translates to 3.
You raised your FT on TRT and you say you feel no different. If you put racing fuel in your Honda and don’t notice a difference, you don’t keep using the racing fuel.

There’s another possibility, you have short gene CAG repeats.

Whatzup

You raised your FT on TRT and you say you feel no different. If you put racing fuel in your Honda and don’t notice a difference, you don’t keep using the racing fuel.

There’s another possibility, you have short gene CAG repeats.
What is short gene CAG?

Last edited:

Systemlord

What is short gene CAG?
The sensitivity at the androgen receptor, a long CAG repeat means the receptors to testosterone are insensitive, requiring more to get a normal or similar effect to someone with short CAG repeats.

Skip to “Laboratory Diagnosis24:00 index

Whatzup

The sensitivity at the androgen receptor, a long CAG repeat means the receptors to testosterone are insensitive, requiring more to get a normal or similar effect to someone with short CAG repeats.

Skip to “Laboratory Diagnosis24:00 index
Thanks but I've had free t as high as 390 pg/ml and total at 800 with 80 mg cypionate.

Whatzup

Based on the video some people feel great having 190 tt or 400 to vs. So if you feel great on 255 like me then the question is....
Is it safe to have a low tt and free t?

Systemlord

Is it safe to have a low tt and free t?
This is the same question as before, only asked in a different way. If you’re looking for an absolute answer, yes it’s safe or a no it isn’t safe, you’re not going get one, you’re going to get opinions and guess work.

You were clearly having more problems on TRT than off, that’s very telling.

Listen to your body, then make a choice.

Whatzup

This is the same question as before, only asked in a different way. If you’re looking for an absolute answer, yes it’s safe or a no it isn’t safe, you’re not going get one, you’re going to get opinions and guess work.

You were clearly having more problems on TRT than off, that’s very telling.

Listen to your body, that make a choice.
True, that's why I think I'll stick to what I already know and that's how I feel being off which is great.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me