Testosterone injection frequency and SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

rafapark

I searched the forums but could not find the answer. For those of you who have increased injection frequency, have you seen an increase in SGBH? Does changing injection frequency have any impact on SHBG? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

Mine pretty much stayed the same. Prior TRT it was around 75. After starting TRT it lowered to around 68.

Stayed that way from every 3.5 day to M-W-F protocol. Did not get a chance to test after I went to EOD, but would think it stayed about the same.

Systemlord

My SHBG increased on an 20mg EOD protocol v.s a 50mg twice weekly protocol, but there were other factors such as eating healthier and weight lifting. It could have been the lower levels as well, TT 496 v.s TT 677.

SHBG went from 16->22, that means I was most likely closer to midrange before TRT.

My insulin resistance and obesity are contributing to decreased SHBG, so perhaps...

rafapark

Thank you guys. Mine has come down from 82 injecting once a week to 75 and then 53 injecting twice a week. I'd like to move to M-W-F protocol. I was injecting 160 mgs once a week and moved to 74 mgs twice a week. I need to decide the dosage if I inject 3 times a week. Probably 45mgs or so three times a week. My E2 is fine but taking 0.125 anastrazole. My goal is to stop taking AIs.

SHBG really doesn't change with frequency of injections though some guys with higher SHBG can see SHBG come down with a once per week injection of a large(er) dose. Much more anecdotally applied to a specific guys body and not in a broader sense. A change of 4 points in SHBG is nothing that is going to change anything for the guy and his therapy.
More to the point most of these guys have multiple things happening at one-time be it diet, exercise, sleep patterns, just about everything at play and nothing in isolation that equates to SHBG up, or down.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I increase my testosterone level, my shbg also increases. The higher my T the higher my estrogen and shbg.

MarcoFL

mine stayed the same. surprising to me cytomel really jacked up my SHBG. to the tune of about 3X
yes it is crazy how T3 raises SHBG! mine went from 35 to 60 when i raised my FT3 to 5.5 now trying to get back down to a spot that works and bring my SHBG down with it. I am now back down to 2 grains of desiccated thyroid.

rafapark

Actually the complete opposite happened to me. My baseline T was 400 and my SHBG was 82. 8 months later my T is 1230 and my SHBG is 53. I never saw an increase of SHBG with higher testosterone. Maybe this happens to me who have low SHBG to start with?

rafapark

Actually the complete opposite happened to me. My baseline T was 400 and my SHBG was 82. 8 months later my T is 1230 and my SHBG is 53. I never saw an increase of SHBG with higher testosterone. Maybe this happens to me who have low SHBG to start with?
Sorry last sentence meant to say: maybe this happens to men whow have low SHBG to start with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me