Empower text cream changed formula??

Buy Lab Tests Online

MNguy

Has anyone else noticed the Empower test cream is different? It seems more clumpy? And after I’m done applying it to my balls I have to rub my hands together to get it to flake off. It also seems to have given me a bit of irritation on my scrotum. I’ve never noticed this before, maybe l just got a bad batch? Either way, I think I’ll be switching to Hallandale cream next time I place an order. Anyways, just curious if anyone else has noticed a difference in empower cream lately as well?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Has anyone else noticed the Empower test cream is different? It seems more clumpy? And after I’m done applying it to my balls I have to rub my hands together to get it to flake off. It also seems to have given me a bit of irritation on my scrotum. I’ve never noticed this before, maybe l just got a bad batch? Either way, I think I’ll be switching to Hallandale cream next time I place an order. Anyways, just curious if anyone else has noticed a difference in empower cream lately as well?
My newest cream seems "wetter" than my prior cream. That said, the prior cream is a few years old, so maybe it dried out.

MNguy

My newest cream seems "wetter" than my prior cream. That said, the prior cream is a few years old, so maybe it dried out.
Weird. If anything the cream I got was dryer than usual. Like I said, it is difficult to fully rub in and flakes off my skin. I feel like I got a bad batch ‍♂️

Fortunate

Following up on this. My Empower cream consistency is similar to prior batches, but I just got a batch that I strongly suspect is substantially weaker than prior batches. I have felt really shitty lately, and realized it corresponds to using the newest batch of cream I got a few weeks ago.

Did you end up ordering new cream? Did Empower have anything to say about this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me