Testosterone Cream - Bad Experiences?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I'm 5 days into switching from 2 years of daily test cypionate injections to 200 mg/ml compounded cream at 2 clicks AM and 2 clicks PM (to the scrotum). I was pretty excited to try this after reading all the comments saying it gives high energy, high libido, etc. Many people even saying it gave them anxiety because it was too much. Well after 5 days I can say I'm extremely underwhelmed. It almost feels like I just had my last daily injection 5 days ago and haven't received any testosterone since. My plan was to be on the cream for 1 month to let it stabilize and also let most of the remaining test cyp out of my system before I get labs, but at this rate I'm not going to last another 2 days before going back to injections.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, did things improve over time with the cream or did you just give up? I mostly read good experiences on cream but there have to be negative ones out there.
How long did you end up staying on the cream ???

MDavidW76

Navel is another great spot for test cream absorption.
Cool, I have given myself a little bump of it in my armpits, on the soles of my feet, behind the knees, top of foot, all have worked.
I still have some leftover as I’m back on injections. Going to Canada for Christmas and I’m taking all of it with me, wife’s feeling frisky and has been chatting with her girlfriends… may be a “working” holiday for me so I may need some “chemical enhancement” to get me through it ;)

captain_j

I was done taking the cream by the end of July. My bloodwork showed that my test was pretty high around 1500 ng/dl, but my DHT was way off the charts. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I've read that DHT can somehow "displace" estrogen, which is why Masteron (a DHT derivative) was originally used for breast cancer patients before AIs hit the market. I will say my libido was absolutely insane while on the creams, but I just felt completely "blah" overall. Lost all my energy, motivation, and felt incredibly lazy. I still have a bunch of cream left over from the summer, but haven't used any since. I'm back to injections of test cyp, 20 mg daily. Libido hasn't been great on this protocol, but otherwise things have been ok.

Mr.63

I was done taking the cream by the end of July. My bloodwork showed that my test was pretty high around 1500 ng/dl, but my DHT was way off the charts. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I've read that DHT can somehow "displace" estrogen, which is why Masteron (a DHT derivative) was originally used for breast cancer patients before AIs hit the market. I will say my libido was absolutely insane while on the creams, but I just felt completely "blah" overall. Lost all my energy, motivation, and felt incredibly lazy. I still have a bunch of cream left over from the summer, but haven't used any since. I'm back to injections of test cyp, 20 mg daily. Libido hasn't been great on this protocol, but otherwise things have been ok.
Might be worth a try to put some cream on the balls in the AM while on your daily protocol.m. Might give you the libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me