Cream causing irregular heartbeat?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

How did I know you would ask this question. I posted my labs in another thread that I started. I'm sure you can find that thread. I have been playing around with site application and am now back to strict scrotum application. I feel best this way.

Haha I’m pretty predictable, imo. Thanks for the reply. Looking to start cream in a couple weeks and info like this really helps me out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

combo therapy? or straight up cream only?

I guess I could do combo therapy, but I think I’m gonna ask to switch to just the cream just to keep things simple. Most likely a combo of cream to the scrotum and cream to other areas of the body.

Tman

Have made 2 attempts to switch from one weekly injections to compound cream however each time I do I develop an irregular heartbeat within the first 3 - 4 days of using the cream. Do you think the cream itself could actually be causing this or could it be just my body adjusting to something new in my system? or could it be something else? As soon as I stop the cream and go back and inject the issue seems to disappear.
Old post, yes...obviously your body is telling you...100 is too much.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me