Compound cream - need advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

larrydunne1972

Hi Folks,
Happy to join such and informative HRT page. Been on TRT for a number of years and have some reasonable knowledge (ok ) but need some help. So i've been on injections (test e ) for a few years with some decent results over the years. Generally I run no more than 120mg a week and have pinned E3D , E2D and once at ED . My numbers tend to sit in the 800's at trough and never had a problem with E2 or shbg. Generally i feel fine at 800 but if I go over 1300tt i feel like crap - no libido etc. Anyway i did try the compound cream last year for trial and loved it at first due to the libido dht effect but my numbers went to high and suffered the usual high t effects - again my body doesn't like going above 1200nmol. so ive been trying the creams again for over 3 weeks and came into the same problem. i stopped pinning test e 22 days ago and with a half life of 4.5 days i'm presuming most of it has cleared or maybe at the most 150nmol left in my system (hard to know ). so this time with the cream instead of using 20% i've taken the conservative approach and got a prescription of just 10% . at 2 clicks am and 2 clicks pm this gets most people to 900nmol. after 3 weeks i could feel high t effects of the cream - no libido , delayed orgasm and just feeling off ! got some bloods done yesterday and my assumption was correct as my tt was near 1600nmol . BTW e2 was still in range at 60 so that ok. so looks like im a hyper responder or else the test e is still in my system even after 22 days since last microdose pin. this makes sense as normally in the morning 12 hours after my last click i feel not bad and 2 hours for a short while i feel great but at the peak of 6 hours at blood test i feel shit (1600nmol). anyway don't want to give up on the cream as to early. has anyone experience such crazy high levels on just 10% cream. also, would i be best to drop to 2 clicks am and 1 click am or just 1 click am and 1 click pm? going 1 click am and 1 click pm should in theory get me to 750nmol (if test e cleared) . i could go 2 clicks am and 1 click pm but just worried after 6 hours of am clicks ill still be at 1500/1600nmol or will the 2 clicks am and 1 click pm reduce the high number to a nice 1100nmol. any advise would be appreciated as when the cream works it works really well just need to get my numbers down. As I say my body doesn't like been at 1500/1600 nmol. i know i'm playing a bit of numbers game hear but i've been on trt long enough to know my body doesn't like anywhere near 1500nmol. just need advice. failing a protocol change i could always go back to injections but don't want to give on the cream just yet !!

thanks
LARRY

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

larrydunne1972

Topical treatments don’t offer a great deal of control. I would try 1 click am, 1 click pm.
thanks mate. i know cream not ideal but would like to try it for a while. to early to back out after 3 weeks. just unfortunate i'm a hyper hyper responder . i do like the dht benefits but injections more consistent . i give it a try for another few weeks. just crazy i can get to 1600 on 10% cream. i must have super sensitive balls !!

T

tareload

Quit giving bad advice on forums please!!!!! You are about to be a topic of a bad advice forum video

Fire it up. Can't wait to watch. Don't forget to get some coverage in there on you and your teammates while you are doing the PSA. Still waiting for you to come on back.

Quit giving bad advice on youtube please!!!!!

Systemlord...some internet dude

Robroy...what is your excuse? I put the material right there in front of you. You: crickets.

As a well educated human being can you not compose your thoughts and analysis then share them in the written medium? This is sort of how us folks have been doing these scholarly discussions for quite a while. When was the last time you refereed a paper or wrote something of substance. Come on, you can do it.

When is the video hitting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale