Testosterone & anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I don't think I have ever had thyroid checked !! So the sex hormones basically ?
You don't believe your thyroid has been evaluated? That is an essential aspect of balancing your hormones. That your doctor didn't do that is another clear indication that he or she is not providing you with the care you need. You should check TSH, t3, t4, rt3, and antibodies.

testosterone helps a lot with anxiety something is wrong here.. some guys who are hairy get high DHT conversion on topical testosterone (I am one of these) so maybe that's the issue. The only time I have anxiety on TRT is when my e2 gets too low that's when I am anxious 24/7 and one coffee gives me panic attack lol

I know the feeling, I'll get this way with both low and high E2. The coffee sends me right into anxiety land. If it were a meme the title would read "That Escalated Quickly" lol.

retro

Blood test results back in ! Taken 2 hours after 4 pumps of tostran

TESTOSTERONE 19.5
FREE ANDROGENS 69.6
HAEMOGLOBIN 154
PSA 84

The testosterone looks ok to me but still not feeling all the benefits! I felt more confident in myself with natty levels of 10 ! I asked for estrogen to be checked and mentioned high anxiety. He didn't check estrogen and said to see Dr about anxiety. The anxiety has eased lots but it's still there and still more than before trt! Also feel lacking in motivation. Very unsociable ! Erections are still strong but noticed the end of my **** was a bit dry ! ( Am I reading too much into it??? )

Do the above results seem good ??

CoastWatcher

Blood test results back in ! Taken 2 hours after 4 pumps of tostran

TESTOSTERONE 19.5
FREE ANDROGENS 69.6
HAEMOGLOBIN 154
PSA 84

The testosterone looks ok to me but still not feeling all the benefits! I felt more confident in myself with natty levels of 10 ! I asked for estrogen to be checked and mentioned high anxiety. He didn't check estrogen and said to see Dr about anxiety. The anxiety has eased lots but it's still there and still more than before trt! Also feel lacking in motivation. Very unsociable ! Erections are still strong but noticed the end of my **** was a bit dry ! ( Am I reading too much into it??? )

Do the above results seem good ??
Will you provide the reference ranges for each test? We always ask for them since every lab is different.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
You need to be looking towards your thyroid, and adrenal balance with Cortisol and DHEA. Other variables within the electrolytes/ metabolic & CBC's need to be factored as well when evaluating all of this ...

retro

You need to be looking towards your thyroid, and adrenal balance with Cortisol and DHEA. Other variables within the electrolytes/ metabolic & CBC's need to be factored as well when evaluating all of this ...

Thanks for the reply. How do I go about this without the endo doing it ??

Vitamin_C

Yeah, that will do it too!! And Estro Rebound is no fun either.

Oh yeah, Low E2 sucks, joints popping, sporadic ED, libido cut in half, anxiety. I crashed my E2 to 8.9 on the sensitive assay, went off my Adex for 3 weeks and then resumed .25mg twice a week and that crashed me to 5.6. I have lost weight and also stopped drinking on the weekends so I may not even need an AI anymore, I am currently letting my E2 climb back up but this sucks, first time in my entire life I ever had a flaccid penis prior to sex, this includes even when my T was in the 300-400 range. Estrogen management is SERIOUS business folks.

retro

A few people have suggested low estrogen ! I have not touched any AIs so not sure why it would have gone low on trt ? Also don't understand why I can't put weight on ! Muscle or fat ! Stronger in the gym but list a few lbs !

Vince

Super Moderator
A few people have suggested low estrogen ! I have not touched any AIs so not sure why it would have gone low on trt ? Also don't understand why I can't put weight on ! Muscle or fat ! Stronger in the gym but list a few lbs !
Have you had your estradiol levels checked, using the sensitive estradiol for men.

Vince

Super Moderator
No as I am in the UK and as far as I know they don't do it here !
So what you're saying is you don't know if you have low estradiol levels. Some men convert less testosterone in to estrogen, I'm on of them. This is highly different person to person.

retro

Is what I am saying is I don't know . Endo won't check estrogen or anything else unless he feels he needs to ! Before trt my estrogen was up the upper end with low T but that was not a sensitive test ! I have suffered slight gyno before and still have a small lump under 1 nipple. I don't want to increase or lower estrogen without knowing but finding out seems an impossible task at the moment. I have some dhea and also some letro given by a friend which I don't want to touch and make things worse ! Although even if estradiol was high I wouldn't touch the letro !! Thanks for your replies but feel frustrated to say the least !

retro

I've also suffered stomach issues for the past month getting worse ! Maybe unrelated but hell I don't feel well and I feel like I am just moaning about trt ! I have had some great benefits from it too !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me