Testing Thryoid While on HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi all,

I've been on HCG for a month and am going for some follow-up bloodwork. Quick question: would it make sense for me to get the full thyroid panel checked out now, or would those numbers be skewed from the HCG?

Thanks!

For those of you that don't know, this was my data before going on the HCG:

T-level: 19 ng/dl (YIKES I know...)
Free Testosterone: 1.0
TSH: 3.810
Free T4: 1.43
Prolactin: 12.2
LH: 1.8
FSH: 2.2
My age: 21

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Why was your total T so low? Prior anabolic steroid use?

I see no problem in testings TSH, free T3, free T4 and antibodies now after a month on HCG. Are you on HCG monotherapy? Dose and frequency?

Your post really needs more information!!

MG123

High blood plasma levels of hCG can simulate TSH and cause the thyroid to produce excess amounts of thyroid hormones, therefore shutting down TSH production by the pituitary via the negative feedback loop. This obviously is not the case with you, as you have elevated TSH. I would go ahead and have further testing done to rule out hypothyroidism.

MG123

High blood plasma levels of hCG can simulate TSH and cause the thyroid to produce excess amounts of thyroid hormones, therefore shutting down TSH production by the pituitary via the negative feedback loop. This obviously is not the case with you, as you have elevated TSH. I would go ahead and have further testing done to rule out hypothyroidism.

Sorry, didn't realize those were you numbers PRE hCG. I would still have thyroid checked out. Maybe have TSH checked first to see if it is still elevated. If it is, then I would proceed with further tests.

My doctor put me on Androgel for low testosterone ~2 years ago. I only took it for 6 months and then stopped once the number got to the low side of normal. Haven't been on it for 2 years.

I'm not on monotherapy, I'm solely on HCG (Pregnyl to be precise) as a means of raising my T level back up. Not taking straight testosterone or any other type of drug along with it. I take 500 units 3x a week (so 1500 a week).

Members on here were originally concerned about my TSH level being 3.8 (high side of normal), but my free T4 is 1.43

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me