Test numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

maran77

Hey guys I'm in canada so when I first started my doctor has me on 250mg test cypionate (2.5ml) every 14 days.y first shot at injection clinic was.Noc 4 2022 and I was tested my testosterone level was 7.2 .my family doctor requested I get blood work done 1 week later so.i went yesterday and these are the results. Please give me.some.advice. should I.just doy own injections and do they once a week 125mg .instead of every 14 days. Is this meet ti.high?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112-055253_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221112-055253_Chrome.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 39
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hey guys I'm in canada so when I first started my doctor has me on 250mg test cypionate (2.5ml) every 14 days.y first shot at injection clinic was.Noc 4 2022 and I was tested my testosterone level was 7.2 .my family doctor requested I get blood work done 1 week later so.i went yesterday and these are the results. Please give me.some.advice. should I.just doy own injections and do they once a week 125mg .instead of every 14 days. Is this meet ti.high?
Your testing way too early and are measuring part endogenous, and exogenous testosterone. You need to find another doctor ASAP.

Your protocol is too aggressive, you need about half as much T or maybe even less. If you continue on this course, you’re looking at possibly having complications down the road.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Can you break that down for me in simpler terms..no clue what that means and this is all new to me.
Which part, find another doctor, your testing too early measuring both natural and injected testosterone, that your protocol is terrible and or you may run into complications down the road?

How is any of this unclear?

Systemlord

You should do 100 mg once weekly for 4-6 weeks and retest. Steady states are achieved at five times the half-life = steady state or until 97% of the medicine is built up in your system.

GreenMachineX

You should do 100 mg once weekly for 4-6 weeks and retest. Steady states are achieved at five times the half-life = steady state or until 97% of the medicine is built up in your system.
After beginning a new protocol and testing in 6 weeks, when should one retest after that? And when to test CBC?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me