first trt, labs test

Buy Lab Tests Online

mank

Report.

I am trying 250 mg TE each 14 days (2 weeks) since 7 week.

Labs yesterday, exact 10 days after last 250mg shot:.

TT 14,5 ng /dl (your usa 1450 ng ml)

E2 84.88 !!! (maximum labs range 62)

Total Cholesterol 175

Hdl 64

Tryglicerid 88.

It seem i absorb a lot , having yet 14,5 (1450) TT after 10 days.

I will try 125 mg each 10 days and re-test before insert AI.

Your opinion?

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Injecting every 10 days is not often enough. Try injecting far smaller smaller amounts every 3.5 days instead. Say like 50 mg every 3.5 days to start.

Henry

Imagine what you had at 2 days if you have 1450 after 10 days! Smaller shot, spaced closer together would make it easier to manage estrodial and others.

Henry

I can sympathize there. I got very tired of injecting every Tuesday morning and Friday night, alternating butt cheeks (right on Tuesday and left on Friday).

I know some of the guys here use smaller needles and also inject subcutaneously so they could better help than I can. I eventually went with a gel.

Gee

Each AAS and chemical enhancement compound has a theoretical active-life of its own. An active-life is the period of time that a chemical remains active. Also each has their own half-life. A half-life is the period necessary for half of the dosage to migrate from the injection site into the vascular system and clear. So a 200 mg injection of testosterone enanthate would theoretically release 100 mg of testosterone by its half-life of 4 days, but remain effectively active for its active-life for 8 days. Naturally there is a continued clearing of each half-life after this time frame.
So if testosterone enanthate was injected on day #1 and then released half of its 200 mg dose (100 mg) by day #4, then this would have exceed the normal plasma level/threshold and establish a new one. Thus caused an effect superior to normal plasma levels. This is what is meant by the term supraphysiological by the way.

The body has Action/Reaction periods and factors. Basically the body begins to adapt significantly to most attempts at altering homeostasis after 2-3 weeks. (the best results on a cycle or other androgens is around 10-30 days just FYI). After this period is when side effects can start to outweigh the good on people who abuse dosages (higher than TRT dose just more FYI)

Any drug introduced into the body by any method will have a range or period of time that it is "most effective." This is the part of a drug's active- life that provides the greatest results. It would appear a drug would have the same effect during its complete active-life. Sadly, it is not that simple.

After an injection of a drug is given, it takes a period of time for the enzyme esterase to act upon the drugs ester and subsequent release into the vascular system. The longer the AAS (or any drug) ester chain, the longer its active-life. This also means the longer it will take before migration. Once the drug has migrated into the vascular system it may, depending on its structure, take a period or time to become effective. Believe it or not, this is not as difficult to predict as it would seem. Generally speaking a drugs most effective period is about equal to its half-life.
No, not the first half of its active-life, but usually the center portion of its active- life. As example, if a drug has an active-life of 16 days, it will have a "most effective period" of about 8 days.

Hope this answers your question about injection frequency and why you need it to be more frequent than every 10 days
:p

mank

ok, so, the 90% of doctors in Europe are idiots?
In Europe Injectable trt is 250mg of TE each 3 or 2 week.
Could change 2 day before or later....
i changed six doctors...
when i say "but in USA......" their reply is always the same:" in USA they are crazy...".
I am very confused...
Thank you

Gee

ok, so, the 90% of doctors in Europe are idiots?
In Europe Injectable trt is 250mg of TE each 3 or 2 week.
Could change 2 day before or later....
i changed six doctors...
when i say "but in USA......" their reply is always the same:" in USA they are crazy...".
I am very confused...
Thank you

Your hormone levels will be stable..You won't be having some huge spike in your levels and then a drop..You will get better results from your treatment with frequent injections in your protocol as I outlined..Hope this helps!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me