Prescription for Test Cyp & Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jcd78ct

Hey guys,

I am a 45 year old male, I weigh about 250 and I am 5'6. My doctor just prescribed Test Cyp 160mg (80 twice a week) and Anastrozole 1mg. I recently had my levels checked and I am at 255ng. 3-4 years ago I was using Test cyp 250mg (from a friend), 125 twice a week. I experienced a lot of side effects such as severe edema, moon face, severe acne on arms and back and some nipple tenderness so I stopped after about 5 months. Will Anastrozole prevent those side effects and is it safe? I read that it causes heart disease. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My doctor just prescribed Test Cyp 160mg (80 twice a week) and Anastrozole 1mg.
This protocol is way too aggressive, best to start 100 mg weekly or split up 2 times per week. The AI dosage is way too high! Most men don’t need AI’s and those that do are micro dosing 0.050-.125 mg.
I experienced a lot of side effects such as severe edema, moon face, severe acne on arms and back and some nipple tenderness so I stopped after about 5 months. Will Anastrozole prevent those side effects and is it safe?
No, edema happens when capillaries, blood vessels leak fluid in nearby tissues. This is usually an indicator that either your dosage is too high or you may need a diuretic.

What was your blood pressure when you had the edema?

Jcd78ct

This protocol is way too aggressive, best to start 100 mg weekly or split up 2 times per week. The AI dosage is way too high! Most men don’t need AI’s and those that do are micro dosing 0.050-.125 mg.

No, edema happens when capillaries, blood vessels leak fluid in nearby tissues. This is usually an indicator that either your dosage is too high or you may need a diuretic.

What was your blood pressure when you had the edema?

So I should skip the AI? Even though I experienced all of those side effects? And from what I can remember my blood pressure was fine.

Systemlord

So I should skip the AI?
No, you should manipulate your protocol, dosage and or injection frequency so you don’t need the AI. AI’s are more trouble then their worth!

These side effects are due your high body fat. TRT works better when you eat healthy and work out. Lose the extra body fat, lowers the estrogen.

Jcd78ct

No, you should manipulate your protocol, dosage and or injection frequency so you don’t need the AI. AI’s are more trouble then their worth!

These side effects are due your high body fat. TRT works better when you eat healthy and work out. Lose the extra body fat, lowers the estrogen.
I am new to this that is why I went through a medical provider. Not sure how to manipulate my protocol.

Razor22

I would keep the Arimidex handy. I am one of this unlucky ones that had rampant gyno as a preteen and teenager. I also had stupid high T as a 18 to 24 year old.
On TRT for 8 years. My body reacts to varying T levels with bilateral itching sensation, pain (not tenderness, like a knife blade) with palpation or compression of the nipple area.
Increases in my stress levels increase the side effect symptoms significantly.
I have had 'node' removal twice. Both were horrible experiences. I should have had more research into aide effect surgery, but I didn't advocate for total capsular removal, but I eventually will have all the hormonally responsive tissue removed.

Dcdc19

Hey guys,

I am a 45 year old male, I weigh about 250 and I am 5'6. My doctor just prescribed Test Cyp 160mg (80 twice a week) and Anastrozole 1mg. I recently had my levels checked and I am at 255ng. 3-4 years ago I was using Test cyp 250mg (from a friend), 125 twice a week. I experienced a lot of side effects such as severe edema, moon face, severe acne on arms and back and some nipple tenderness so I stopped after about 5 months. Will Anastrozole prevent those side effects and is it safe? I read that it causes heart disease. Thanks in advance.
250mg is a pretty hefty dose ...most clinics will start you out 200mg week, which they did to me, but I do 160 like your dose now and I was taking anastrozole half that dose twice a week, It had my estrogen low which they want but we need it so I stop taking it and I feel great, too answer your question your dose at 250 was to high why all the side effects... anastrozole will help with nipples at that dose but see how you feel on this dose I got a feeling you'll be surprised. But everyone is different... So go what your body is telling you. Trt will help prevent heart disease... Myself on higher doses I ran into blood pressure issues, then I dropped my dose to your current dose... It is a process to get dialed in ... Work out, clean your diet up, and keep up with your blood work and make sure your doctor will work with you and not on old protocol they where taught back in the day.

BigTex

I would keep the Arimidex handy. I am one of this unlucky ones that had rampant gyno as a preteen and teenager. I also had stupid high T as a 18 to 24 year old.
On TRT for 8 years. My body reacts to varying T levels with bilateral itching sensation, pain (not tenderness, like a knife blade) with palpation or compression of the nipple area.
Increases in my stress levels increase the side effect symptoms significantly.
I have had 'node' removal twice. Both were horrible experiences. I should have had more research into aide effect surgery, but I didn't advocate for total capsular removal, but I eventually will have all the hormonally responsive tissue removed.
Arimidex can really reek havoc on you lipids, especially HDL. Make sure you keep track of your lipids.

Razor22

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching