Test level is 52 NMOL/L

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay12am

Hi Folks,
I have been on test cream from past 2 years. Recently, i started HCG and my blood levels went very high. I am from canada. I dont see any side effects thought but seeing some good gain in muscle finally after going to gym since 3 years. Should i continue with HCG or reduce my test dosage? Currently i am on 100mg twice per day plus 250iu HCG.
My test levels are 52 nmol/l. ( 7-29) normal range.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227_170427_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_170427_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 57
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay12am

I'm going to assume you mean 100 mg cream or gel, because 100 mg twice per day injections would be insanity.
Haha, Ya i mentioned in the first sentence. Yes i am on testosterone cream 100mg twice daily. Planning to reduce it to 50mg twice daily bcas i am adding hcg 250iu per day. I need hcg as i have fertility issues n dont want to risk it. Just want to know if there is any side effects with that levels of test range in blood?

Systemlord

Haha, Ya i mentioned in the first sentence.
I was in a humorous mood, lol.
Just want to know if there is any side effects with that levels of test range in blood?
You may not see any side effects at all and then again it may take some time for them to develop. These very high levels wouldn't be the same as injections since levels would be more constant, whereas the cream half-life is much shorter, more peaks and valleys and less sustained.

You will also see less issues with secondary erythrocytosis on topicals and orals, due to the larger peaks and valleys.

It is for this reason, topicals and oral testosterone undecanoate will typically see less side effects.

Seagal

Hi Folks,
I have been on test cream from past 2 years. Recently, i started HCG and my blood levels went very high. I am from canada. I dont see any side effects thought but seeing some good gain in muscle finally after going to gym since 3 years. Should i continue with HCG or reduce my test dosage? Currently i am on 100mg twice per day plus 250iu HCG.
What was your T level before HCG, on cream only?

madman

Super Moderator
Hi Folks,

Need a more thorough set of labs.

You are missing one of the most critical blood markers free testosterone let alone RBCs, hemoglobin, and hematocrit.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active-unbound fraction of T responsible for the positive effects.

As you can see you are hitting an absurdly high TT >1500 ng/dL but more importantly you need to know where your FT level sits.

Your TT capped out at 1500 ng/dL due to the assay used (analytical measurement range) as it was tested using the standard immunoassay electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA).

You would need to have it tested using the LC/MS-MS assay (most accurate) which has No upper limit to know where it truly sits.

Would throw SHBG in there too.

With a TT >1500 ng/dL, your FT is going to be high/absurdly high.

Even if it turns out that you have highish/high SHBG with a whopping TT >1500 ng/dL your FT would still be high.

If you feel great, have no sides, and overall blood markers are healthy then stick to what is working for you.

You just recently added in the hCG and jacked up your T levels further and although you feel good as of now things may change down the road so it's hard to say how stellar you will feel in the long run!

Only time will tell.

Have no clue what TT/FT level you were hitting previously on the T-only protocol but it is a given that driving up your TT and more importantly FT with the addition of hCG is going to drive up your RBCs, hemoglobin, and hematocrit.

Need to know where your hematocrit/ferritin sits.

Also, keep in mind that when first starting TTh or tweaking a protocol (increasing dose of T) hematocrit will increase within the 1st month and can take anywhere from 6-9 months or in some cases up to a year to reach peak levels.

Many tend to overlook this as they lack the understanding of how exogenous T works.

Where such blood markers sit one month in is not where they will end up.

Need to keep an eye on this.

Jay12am

My T levels before i adding HCG was 42(7-29 normal range). Now after adding it became 52. Also my Iron, Hemocrit n hemoglobin are normal levels. I have history of low lron i guess because i have low T to begin with.
Ya this is regualar blood work given by my family doctor, Not from the TRT clinic. My family doctor hesitate to give free testosterone or shbg. He doesnt even know that i am on TRT but after this result i am sure he will freak out. I will get it done from TRT clinic next week but before that i want to fix to some routine. I was thinking to 250iu daily plus 50mg twice a week and see what results i get.
With 50mg twice daily, my free T was 800 but my TRT doctor said she want it to be at 1100, so she increased it to 100mg twice daily. Btw, i have low shbg that shows why i get high T levels with small dosage of testosterone.
Overall i think i need to fix to some standard dose and i want my T levels to be around 1000 and i want to add HCG. So need to figure out what the ideal T cream dosage is. Cream is working amazing for me. Thanks for all the replies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_224042_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_224042_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 37

Systemlord

Overall i think i need to fix to some standard dose and i want my T levels to be around 1000
Yeah, getting a desired set hormone level on cream will be nearly impossible. I would focus less on the lab values and more on symptom resolution as well as other biomarkers.

Hemocrit n hemoglobin are normal levels.
That's a shame, you may be missing out on some benefits, because the human vascular system transports oxygen more efficiently with higher hematocrit levels.

A slight elevation in hematocrit may be more beneficial.

Jay12am

What was your T level before HCG, on cream only?
It was 42. Normal range here is 7-29 nmol/l.
Yeah, getting a desired set hormone level on cream will be nearly impossible. I would focus less on the lab values and more on symptom resolution as well as other biomarkers.

That's a shame, you may be missing out on some benefits, because the human vascular system transports oxygen more efficiently with higher hematocrit levels.

Ya i agree.

Ya agree. I am taking iron supplements to increase my iron levels. I also have low haemoglobin. I was hoping increasing test levels also increases haemoglobin n haemocrat but looks like some issue with bone marrow not producing enough but its much better than what it was years ago. It was 134 now its 156.

Jay12am

I did little experiment by quitting testosterone cream for 4 days. I was on daily 250iu HCG and 100mg testosterone cream twice a day. I was getting 52nmol/l (7-29). I was under the assumption that 250iu HCG everyday is triggering my leydig cells to create natural testosterone but i think i am completly wrong. My testicles have completely stopped working i guess because as u can see from the screenshot i shared, its very low.

Before stating TRT journey my Test blood range was 11(7-29 Normal range).

Now i am thinking to stop test cream and try to increase my fertility n testosterone by HCG and Clomid combination for sometime until natural tesosterone is restored.

I understand that its common practice to quit TRT and be on HCG when trying to concieve but my case is different. I am primary hypogonadism which means my testicles are not working properly n its not producing enough test n sperms. So i am worried it will completely stop working so want to know if its still working.

My question: Why HCG is not working with TRT? My testicles size is not shrinked but testosterone is not produced. Any idea? Should i increase my HCG dosage? Or should i start clomid?

Btw, I am planning to get my sperm count checked next week. It was around 4 million before my TRT journey. Lets see how much it will be now. Normal range is above 15 million.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_150629_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_150629_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 24
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel