Symptoms of being dialed in

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I will be very happy if I get daily morning wood, couldn’t get that in EOD protocol. Even after controlling estrogen.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
did you have any sides working your way up or just lack of symptom reduction. The reason I ask is because for me I didn’t feel much from lower doses. But the higher I went the more sides I got. The highest I could get was 120mg per week. I often wonder if I passed that level would I get over the hump. But I get nervous because my side effects got worse. Only way I could see it working if it really was t-e ratio. My total t was only 777 day after shot doing 60mg twice a week. But my e2 shit up to 65.

The only times I felt any sides were when I would either take a large dose of TCyp at one time (when I was on once every two weeks), when I started HCG at 1,500iu's per week (again, at one time), and when I took Anastrozole once but it was after I had already been on daily injections so I think that's what killed my Estradiol since I already had it under control with daily injections.

Can you elaborate on how you felt going from 1x/week (or eod if you did) to daily? Wondering how big of an impact more frequent injections made for you.

For me, being low SHBG, I noticed a difference with my erections and libido first. Then it was the energy. And what I mean by noticing it was that it started to be more constant and not random. With large injections at one time I felt good at the beginning, but then it would start going away about halfway through the week or especially when I was on every two weeks. It doesn't take too long to get to a point where the injections just become part of my daily routine and using the right needles makes it a lot easier. It all depends on each person, though. For me, I went to daily after reading on here that others with low SHBG were pinning more frequently and that's why I decided to try it. I'm glad I did.

I will be very happy if I get daily morning wood, couldn’t get that in EOD protocol. Even after controlling estrogen.

Yeah, like I mentioned for me it was almost a two year process to figure out what was the right protocol for me. If you post your numbers on a new post, I'm sure people here would be glad to analyze it and give you advice. For me, I started reading, reading, reading and understanding how this all works together. It's not just about testosterone and Estradiol. There are so many other factors at play. I hear Defy is very good, as well, but have not switched to them at this point. No doubt, this site was a Godsend for me. Tons of valuable information and people who just want to help.

did you have any sides working your way up or just lack of symptom reduction. The reason I ask is because for me I didn’t feel much from lower doses. But the higher I went the more sides I got. The highest I could get was 120mg per week. I often wonder if I passed that level would I get over the hump. But I get nervous because my side effects got worse. Only way I could see it working if it really was t-e ratio. My total t was only 777 day after shot doing 60mg twice a week. But my e2 shit up to 65.

One other thing, the other reason I don't think I felt any sides going up was because it was gradual and also because I am on daily injections. For me, the worst sides were always when I injected a large amount of TCyp at once. I had the worst back acne and even on my scalp and chest. Were you on weekly injections and did you ever try more frequent injections? That may help.

Charliebizz

One other thing, the other reason I don't think I felt any sides going up was because it was gradual and also because I am on daily injections. For me, the worst sides were always when I injected a large amount of TCyp at once. I had the worst back acne and even on my scalp and chest. Were you on weekly injections and did you ever try more frequent injections? That may help.
i did do daily’s but only on a lower dose. On 120 mg a week I was doing it split m-w-f. I had crazy side effects. On the lower dose I didn’t have much symptom relief.

M.J

Yeah, like I mentioned for me it was almost a two year process to figure out what was the right protocol for me. If you post your numbers on a new post, I'm sure people here would be glad to analyze it and give you advice. For me, I started reading, reading, reading and understanding how this all works together. It's not just about testosterone and Estradiol. There are so many other factors at play. I hear Defy is very good, as well, but have not switched to them at this point. No doubt, this site was a Godsend for me. Tons of valuable information and people who just want to help.
I started taking clomid 12.5mg now doing 25mg. first two weeks I got morning wood then nothing, my interpretation is system started to adjust testosterone swings are the reason it didn’t matter how much my T was but moving it ( fluctuation) maybe is the reason.
I am thinking of trying Sustanon twice a week to get that high fluctuation specially that it’s a mix low esters. I think most doctors are doing this with one injection weekly thing as I read.

the issue is your protocol is not based on fluctuations so I could be wrong but will try anyway.

I started taking clomid 12.5mg now doing 25mg. first two weeks I got morning wood then nothing, my interpretation is system started to adjust testosterone swings are the reason it didn’t matter how much my T was but moving it ( fluctuation) maybe is the reason.
I am thinking of trying Sustanon twice a week to get that high fluctuation specially that it’s a mix low esters. I think most doctors are doing this with one injection weekly thing as I read.

the issue is your protocol is not based on fluctuations so I could be wrong but will try anyway.

Yeah, I try to prevent making changes once I feel things have stabilized. That's why I'm hesitant to take the HCG my doc wants me to take. Just not sure if it's necessary, but I know if I do start taking it I will have to "re-dial in", if you will and that already took me a few years to find this protocol I'm on.

Appassionato

I've tried different protocols for 5-8 weeks, depending on how I felt the first 4-5 weeks. If I knew I wasn't feeling well after 5 weeks, I didn't continue through 8 weeks. I've tried 120mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. I've tried 150mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. I've tried 180mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. and I've settled on 196mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots and the 196mg per week is where I feel the absolute best. On the other protocols I've had morning wood, but not every single day. On this protocol, it's every single night and I feel great. The crazy part is my numbers are through the roof right now, but I didn't feel this way on lower dosages.

The reason I do daily shots is because I'm low SHBG between 12-17. I also have seemed to control my Estradiol because of the daily shots, as well and stays between 18-24. As it stands at my latest blood work, I was sitting at 1,152 with FT sitting at 39.22.

With my testosterone numbers sitting high, I've asked myself if this is normal. My doctor says all my other numbers are in normal range and it doesn't look like there's anything he's worried about except my cholesterol, which I've changed my diet over the last 6 months and that's now coming down as well. Should I be concerned with my testosterone numbers if all my other numbers are in normal ranges and I have the symptoms I've mentioned in my OP? The only thing that I do have is testicles that are not full, but then again my wife says she hates saggy balls and prefers me this way. They're not super deflated, but they're not saggy either. They also never give me any pain either. We're in our early 40's and have our family, so I'm not worried about fertility. Just wanted to see what others thought about this.

Congratulations, happy for you.
You're yet another example the new trend that wants you at total T=2000 and E2>100 is just absolute junk.
Your numbers are totally fine. I knew natural optimised men with a total T at 1100.
Just monitor your health with blood test every 6/12 months.

I hope I'm gonna find my way there one day as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me