Supraphysiological T levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It all depends if one presents with side effects or not.

Staying in the supraphysiological space can have very negative side effects for some men.

We hear loss of libido, ED, anxiousness, sleep lose, elevated estrogen and DHT levels and other sides presenting when elevated.

With elevated Testosterone one can present with lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure than normal.

I've also read that those with higher levels were prone to injury more as a result of "risky behavior" which I found interesting.

LEF has reported the elevated Testosterone levels have a direct correlation to a higher occurrence of stroke as well.

High levels can also "fire-up" our CNS for a long time and this can present some unwanted side effects.

It also throws off homeostasis as well which is the last thing we want in any anti-aging protocol.

robs2nd75

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions it's greatly appreciated! I suspect the injury issue is true. I have tested supra several times while adjusting T and have also had several injuries.

GA8314

Yeah, it's not a more is better kind of thing. I feel pretty dialed in at 100mg Q3.5 days which puts my "trough" at 1050 but I'm gonna get another set of labs very soon. I wonder if 800-900 is better. Then again, I feel very good so I'm reluctant to mess with it. My goal would be to reduce my AI (currently 0.5 mg Anastrozole Q3.5 days).

Overall I feel good, but I may just see about a lower dose. Like maybe 80-90mg Q3.5d

You need anastrozole because 100mg is too much at one-time, the excess aromatizes. Always better to get off Anastrozole but I think the key is not just less T as your proposing, but less T, closer together...EOD for instance. You can get the same trough >1000 using an EOD schedule. For instance I use 50mg EOD.

ecdysone

Its main "negative side" is death (due to stroke/heart attack, etc), which is why the FDA just advised against it's use for "aging" (as contrasted to the more legitimate use in the treatment hypogoadism).

Anastrozole is to be avoided like the plague, a short listing of its side effects: constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, loss of appetite, body aches and pains (back pain, bone pain, joint pain or stiffness), , dry mouth, scratchy or sore throat, increased cough, dizziness, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tiredness/weakness, flushing and sweating (hot flashes/hot flushes), hair thinning, weight changes, depression, mood changes, problems with your fingers while gripping, or numbness, tingling, cold feeling, or weakness in your hand or wrist.

GA8314

Its main "negative side" is death (due to stroke/heart attack, etc), which is why the FDA just advised against it's use for "aging" (as contrasted to the more legitimate use in the treatment hypogoadism).

Anastrozole is to be avoided like the plague, a short listing of its side effects: constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, loss of appetite, body aches and pains (back pain, bone pain, joint pain or stiffness), , dry mouth, scratchy or sore throat, increased cough, dizziness, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tiredness/weakness, flushing and sweating (hot flashes/hot flushes), hair thinning, weight changes, depression, mood changes, problems with your fingers while gripping, or numbness, tingling, cold feeling, or weakness in your hand or wrist.

No. Stroke and heart attacks are "side effects" of polycythemia..... Not testosterone.

ecdysone,

This reads as a troll-ish response. There are many discussions here about the FDA's stance on TRT that can inform the reader about the highly politicized stance it has taken in this area. What is your point in leading with "death" as a side effect when it's well known and well understood to be untrue?

Additionally, Anastrozole is a well understood drug that provides benefits to millions of men around the world including many of us here. "...Avoided like the plague..." is not a constructive criticism. Again, what's your point?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Supraphysiological T levels require close monitoring of hematocrit, blood pressure, estradiol and HDL since those two variables are the most affected. But I know men who are using TRT doses of 250-300 mg per week who are doing fine with stable hematocrit under 54, HDL over 40 and estradiol under 45 pg/ml.

ecdysone

ecdysone,

This reads as a troll-ish response. There are many discussions here about the FDA's stance on TRT that can inform the reader about the highly politicized stance it has taken in this area. What is your point in leading with "death" as a side effect when it's well known and well understood to be untrue?

Additionally, Anastrozole is a well understood drug that provides benefits to millions of men around the world including many of us here. "...Avoided like the plague..." is not a constructive criticism. Again, what's your point?

You're basically living in a dream world.

Maybe you should do a little research before you display such a dismissive attitude.

Point: "Anastrozole is a well understood drug that provides benefits to millions of men," is a rather ignorant statement considering it was not intended for use in men, and such use is strictly off-label.

Point:" FDA's stance on TRT that can inform the reader about the highly politicized stance it has taken in this area."
Unlike you, I used to work for FDA, and can't ever recall taking a "political stance." Mainly, just looked at the clinical evidence and made a reasonable ruling...

ecdysone

Supraphysiological T levels require close monitoring of hematocrit, blood pressure, estradiol and HDL since those two variables are the most affected. But I know men who are using TRT doses of 250-300 mg per week who are doing fine with stable hematocrit under 54, HDL over 40 and estradiol under 45 pg/ml.

Ever wonder why the death rate (die at incredibly early ages) are extraordinary amongst BB?

Be happy to provide some links if you don't know of any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale