Heart rate and when to be concerned

Buy Lab Tests Online

PushrodV8

I am primary hypo, I was started on 150mg/shots m/w/f at 50mg with hcg 300iu m/w/f

We decided to drop the hcg since I am not concerned about fertility and I was still getting testicular atrophy.

Dropping the hcg, we increased my test to 180mg.

I don’t have my bloods from this newest protocol change, I’m going to do a discount lab test next week.

I had no sides on 150mg and no sides on 180mg

Except I’ve noticed my heart rate. Resting rate sits high 60s low 70s , however it feels like I can feel my heart beating, like it’s beating fast.

However I wear my Apple Watch with its heart rate monitor and it’s sitting in a safe resting area.

Now I’m def out of shape cardio wise but can the testosterone speed your body up if your body isn’t use to higher levels? I was 209ng/dL pre trt and hovered around that area for roughly 10 years

I’m bummed out because I feel fantastic but I’m worried the heart is going to be a roadblock.

I just donated double rbc since I’m type o negative but I noticed the heart rate prior to the donation.

I can post my bloods from my 150mg protocol but it will only show e2, free t and total

——- I did not notice rate heart rate on 150mg ——-

Thank you for your time

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Because you're primary HCG probably wasn't raising your T much, I would go back down to the 150mg of testosterone per week.

PushrodV8

Thank you

that’s the logical choice I’m just curious what’s the medical explanation, many guys do a helluva lot more, am I the unlucky one that susceptible to high doses of test?

Surely the difference can’t be 30mg of test. I mean I could understand if I was throwing back 300 to 600 a week but unless I’m somehow surpassing supraphysiological levels on 180 and hitting high e2, I’m worried what else could be the culprit

I’m scheduling the blood for next week and then I’ll change once the bloodr results come in. So I can see if anything stands out before the change

I’m a hyper excreter, low shbg, I feel great on 180mg so I’m kind of bummed

Vince

Super Moderator
I know my heart seems to beat harder since I started trt. Over the years because of my age I've had many tests. Echocardiogram EKG Etc. My heart is fine it's 100% even though for whatever reason to me and my lady my heart seems beat harder.

madman

Super Moderator
I am primary hypo, I was started on 150mg/shots m/w/f at 50mg with hcg 300iu m/w/f

We decided to drop the hcg since I am not concerned about fertility and I was still getting testicular atrophy.

Dropping the hcg, we increased my test to 180mg.

I don’t have my bloods from this newest protocol change, I’m going to do a discount lab test next week.

I had no sides on 150mg and no sides on 180mg

Except I’ve noticed my heart rate. Resting rate sits high 60s low 70s , however it feels like I can feel my heart beating, like it’s beating fast.

However I wear my Apple Watch with its heart rate monitor and it’s sitting in a safe resting area.

Now I’m def out of shape cardio wise but can the testosterone speed your body up if your body isn’t use to higher levels? I was 209ng/dL pre trt and hovered around that area for roughly 10 years

I’m bummed out because I feel fantastic but I’m worried the heart is going to be a roadblock.

I just donated double rbc since I’m type o negative but I noticed the heart rate prior to the donation.

I can post my bloods from my 150mg protocol but it will only show e2, free t and total

——- I did not notice rate heart rate on 150mg ——-

Thank you for your time

How did you feel overall on the 150mg/week protocol (M/W/F)?

As Vince stated seeing as you are primary, doubtful the HCG would be contributing to increasing your T.

Seeing as you have low SHBG although TT is good to know you need to be more concerned with where your FT sits as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive benefits.

Most men with low SHBG can get away with running a lower TT to achieve a healthy FT.

150mg/week (50mg M/W/F) may have very well put your FT and e2 levels too high and now you have increased your dose to 180mg/week.

Going from 150-180mg/week can still make a big difference in how it increases your TT, FT and e2 especially when having low SHBG.

Of course you feel you may feel fantastic right now as you just increase your T dose.

FT and e2 are critical and since you have low SHBG you really need to manage keeping these in a healthy range.

What was your TT, FT, e2 and hemoglobin/hematocrit on the 150mg/week protocol and can you post your labs?

If you just donated double RBC than I would say your hemo/hemato were already elevated on the 150mg/week protocol which says that your dose may be too high and now you just went and increased your dose to 180mg/week so you can expect a further increase in your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

You need to get your ferritin/iron levels checked as you may run into problems as many men that donate blood too frequently (let alone do double RBC donations) end up crashing their ferritin and end up having issues as low ferritin/iron can cause many problems especially related to thyroid function.

Last edited:

PushrodV8

PNG image.png

It’s a snap to see where I was at, I am doing these 3 again tues along with hematocrit. I get my full range end of month with defy. This was 150mg WITH hcg

madman

Super Moderator
View attachment 5584

It’s a snap to see where I was at, I am doing these 3 again tues along with hematocrit. I get my full range end of month with defy. This was 150mg WITH hcg

On the 150mg/week protocol your FT is in a good range but as you can see your e2 (sensitive assay) is slightly high....going to 180mg/week is going to put your FT a lot higher and elevate your e2.

What is your SHBG (include the range)?

PushrodV8

This is pre trt labs done with defy. The last lab I showed you was something I decided to do, I go in for my full range again end of this month

Would starting my anastrozole .125mg be beneficial? Like I said I feel great the only thing I’m noticing is slight joint pain and a noticeably harder heartbeat.

Worst case is I do labs Tuesday I inject Monday, I inject my 60mg again and see where I’m sitting and then drop it down

PNG image.png

madman

Super Moderator
This is pre trt labs done with defy. The last lab I showed you was something I decided to do, I go in for my full range again end of this month

Would starting my anastrozole .125mg be beneficial? Like I said I feel great the only thing I’m noticing is slight joint pain and a noticeably harder heartbeat.

Worst case is I do labs Tuesday I inject Monday, I inject my 60mg again and see where I’m sitting and then drop it down

View attachment 5586

These labs are the same labs you posted above is this when you were on 150mg/week with HCG?

What is your SHBG along with the reference range?

PushrodV8

No the original labs I posted were post trt, I wanted to see how my protocol affected my levels. The labs with the shbg was pre trt treatment, defy ordered those prior to my initial 150mg test with 300iu hcg

madman

Super Moderator

View attachment 5586
You made a mistake than as above you state "This is pre trt labs done with defy" as oppose to post.

I would just wait until your labs are done and your follow up with Defy to see where your TT, FT and e2 sit (180mg/week protocol) than the doctor can decide if any changes need to be made.

You stated earlier that you are a hyper excreter and seeing as you were put on a M/W/F protocol than you have low/lowish SHBG.

What were your pre-trt SHBG levels as Defy would definitely test for that?

Last edited:

PushrodV8

Oh shit whoops, I just woke up as I work third shift so I’m a little disoriented still lol.

Ok this shbg was pre starting my original 150mg
361E5C19-41AE-4C20-B8CE-1A93C789692A.jpeg

madman

Super Moderator
Oh shit whoops, I just woke up as I work third shift so I’m a little disoriented still lol.

Ok this shbg was pre starting my original 150mg
View attachment 5587

I just added to my previous post.....look over when you can.

Your SHBG is really low and as I stated earlier most men with low/lowish SHBG have an easier time achieving healthy FT levels using lower weekly doses of testosterone (injected more frequently) as oppose to high SHBG men that need to inject larger doses less frequently (once weekly) to help lower SHBG in order to achieve a healthy FT.

low SHBG=higher FT which leads to higher e2/free estradiol levels.

Higher SHBG men need to run higher TT levels.....sometimes well into the supra-physiological range in order to drive down their SHBG to achieve healthy FT levels.

180mg/week is a lot of testosterone for one that has low SHBG and if your FT gets too high you will struggle with controlling your e2/free estradiol.....let alone hemoglobin/hematocrit.

As you can see on the 150mg/week protocol (50mg M/W/F) your e2 increased a lot from what it was pre-trt and your FT levels 22.2 pg/ml are now closer to the top end of the range (9.3-26.5)

Also understand that when one changes protocol.....increasing testosterone dose one will usually feel great at first as levels are increasing but it does not always last and once levels have stabilize the body will adapt and depending on where your new TT, FT, and e2 levels sit.....you may very well still feel good overall or you could end up feeling worse!

Last edited:

PushrodV8

I saw the updated post, thank you, so it would be pointless to start my anastrozole(125mg) now, as I should probably see where im at.

I appreciate it thank you, the only other thing I am "concerned" about is noticeably harder heartbeat, normal resting rate, I just notice it more if that makes sense.

I just did a double RBC donation, but I would think 180mg would still be well below the range to cause any issues with your heart? I mean I was low for so long 209ng/dl for at least 10 years, is my body still acclimating to all this test?

madman

Super Moderator
Once you have been on the 180mg/week (60mg M/W/F) and have blood work done than you will see how that dose affects your TT, FT and e2 levels.

It may very well put your FT and e2 too high.

If that is the case I would look into lowering your dose and possibly increasing your injection frequency to daily/EOD to help bring your e2 down as oppose to adding an aromatase inhibitor.

Again wait till your lab work is done and you have your follow up with Defy and your doctor will know what the best approach is.

Personally if I had elevated e2 issues a long with high hemo/hemato than I would definitely lower my dose as oppose to adding an aromatse inhibitor.

As far as the noticeably harder heartbeat it can be related to many other factors anxiety/stress/elevated blood pressure/poor sleep.

madman

Super Moderator
If you did not notice elevated heart rate on the 150mg/week dose than are now experiencing it on the new protocol of 180mg/week than your FT/e2 may be really high and your blood pressure could be an issue.

Elevated e2 can cause water retention which can increase blood pressure and elevated e2 can cause anxiety in some which can increase heart rate at rest.

Do you have a blood pressure monitor at home.....check as soon as you wake up in the morning or depending on what shift you were working.

Blood pressure should be lowest upon waking and than increase slightly as the day goes on (afternoon/evening).

PushrodV8

I don't but I am ordering one now, my BP was good yesterday and well below the hypertension threshold.

I did not realize E2 would have an effect on heart rate, I guess that would explain the noticeably harder beat, since my e2 was high on 150 and its probably higher now.

I wonder if my 180mg pushed my free t in supraphysiological ranges? I don't know if upper end of lab ranges mean that or not.

The heart beat doesn't bother me if it's just a product of test and it being higher. As long as I am not going to stroke out I am fine. I am a hypochondriac sometimes and you tend to think about these things.

madman

Super Moderator
gotcha thank you! I am not sure my hematocrit I just preemptively donated to be safe, im testing that tuesday so hopefully all is well.

It may be ok since you just donated but when increasing testosterone dose hemoglobin/hematocrit will increase in the first 1-3 months and can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.

Most will start donating blood but a majority end up donating too often (every 8 or 12 weeks) and also donating double RBC's which is worse as you loose more iron when double RBC's are taken and a lot of men end up crashing their ferritin.

Having low ferritin is not healthy and can lead to many negative issue especially regarding thyroid function.

Once your ferritin is crashed the only way to get it back into a healthy range is to stop donating blood and start an iron supplement as it can take 2-3 months or longer in some cases to get it back in a healthy range.

Anytime on donates blood more than 2-3 times per year there is a very good chance one will end up with crashed ferritin/low iron.

That is why using the least amount of testosterone in order to achieve a healthy FT level to experience relief/improvement from low t symptoms is of importance as in many cases one may be able to avoid elevated e2 and elevated hemoglobin/hematocrit levels by simply using the least amount of testosterone needed to feel good on trt.

Too many men always think that more is always better when in fact excess can lead too issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me