Sudden Elevated DHT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Curious if anyone has experienced a sudden onset of elevated DHT levels? Over the past 6 months my DHT has jumped from 79 to 123. Estradiol went from 39 to 52.

My program for the last five years is 90mg Test Cyp 2x week. I have RX for AI but rarely if ever need it. I average high 800’s approx 36hrs post shot.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Keepfit1

Curious if anyone has experienced a sudden onset of elevated DHT levels? Over the past 6 months my DHT has jumped from 79 to 123. Estradiol went from 39 to 52.

My program for the last five years is 90mg Test Cyp 2x week. I have RX for AI but rarely if ever need it. I average high 800’s approx 36hrs post shot.

Thoughts?
maybe worth retesting, mine did similar and I am retesting today

TRT isn’t a set and forget therapy, and therefore your mileage will vary time to time.
Understandable. I’m hesitant to start tweaking dosages but I’m wondering if DHT is controllable by adjusting my T intake. Also need to note that my PSA went up from 2.34 to 4.0 which I’m assuming is correlated to the bump in DHT/Estrogen. Im following up on thr PSA with a urologist to be on the safe side.

Systemlord

I’m hesitant to start tweaking dosages but I’m wondering if DHT is controllable by adjusting my T intake.
DHT is influenced by Free T levels, and the enzymes that make conversion of T ->DHT possible. So if your body is making more 5-alpha reductase, DHT can increase without any change in Free T levels.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Some supplements increase 5 alpha reductase activity to increase DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com