Subq vs im

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Leg IM sucked for me, every other injection seemed to cause pain in area for days and sometimes a lump. Plus lots of bleeding(could be because I was prescribed 23g needles) . SubQ, zero blood(with 29g) (I use stomach area) if I feel any pain at all, I just move it over slightly. Now I don't dread the injection every 3.5 days.

Yeah the Easy Touch syringes are awesome, makes injecting so painless. I would hate to think about injecting with anything else.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

T-Dawg

I get the Luer lock 1ml low dead space syringes. 21g needle to draw, easy peazy. Load it up, draw back a little, switch to whatever gauge needle you want to inject with, squeeze plunger until a drop comes out the needle, pin it. Needles aren't expensive and it's quicker to do it than tell it. You can get down to 31g Luer lock needles I believe.

I also use the BD Luer Lock syringe. I get the syringe with a 20g 1 inch needle to draw with and then I replace the needle with 27g 1/2 inch to inject in my outer quad twice a week. I use to inject with 27g
1.5 inch needle, but found I get the same results without having to use the longer needle.

blackebob

I also use the BD Luer Lock syringe. I get the syringe with a 20g 1 inch needle to draw with and then I replace the needle with 27g 1/2 inch to inject in my outer quad twice a week. I use to inject with 27g
1.5 inch needle, but found I get the same results without having to use the longer needle.

I just got told again this week that I need to be using a 1.5 inch needle instead of the .5 I am using. I have no idea which is the right way to do it. I mean its not like I get my labs done frequent enough that I can say, oh yeah that was working.

Cjh4811

Honestly I’ve done labs after using long and short needles for extended periods and the levels were what and what. Use whatever is easier.

tezip

I switched to subq with a 27g 1/2" from 25g 1" when I noticed the amount of T left in the dead space. Felt better on IM,more energy,better libido. I like the thinner needle but would like a longer needle. Cant find a low dead space 25g or a 1" insulin though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me