Subcutaneous Administration of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dunemedic

Nelson, Thank you so much for all you do. You really care and I for one am grateful for all the advice and help you have given me. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

hamletshead

Thank you for the Post Hamlet. I have been considering SQ injections and thanks for the data. How have you felt on the SQ? Do you inject EOD or only Mon-wed-fri? I am on the same dose 200mg of test cyp every week but the problem is I am running out of steam by Thursday. My new Doc did offer me option of switching to SQ but I wanted to change only 1 variable at a time.
Thanks again.

Dunemedic, I do M/W/F in the a.m. I didn't notice any negative difference in energy or mood switching from IM to SC, and after 3+ months on this protocol I feel pretty solid. I also inject either 250 iu HCG M/W/F or 500 iu M/F (trying to see if it makes a difference either way), and take either 1/3 or 1/2 mg. anastrozole M/F as well (still adjusting doses on this).

Tdsg

Hi all, have very much enjoyed reading this thread and it prompted me to join the site/forum. I have been using 31G 6mm insulin needles to inject .3ml T-cyp E3D subq for a year and a half with absolutely no problems. I heat up a cup of water in the microwave and then put my vial in for 2-3 minutes. This allows the needle to draw easier and inject easier. I do not let it get too hot, just enough to help move it through the needle. Seems to work fine. No issues. Labs are great.

Best, tdsg

Hi all, have very much enjoyed reading this thread and it prompted me to join the site/forum. I have been using 31G 6mm insulin needles to inject .3ml T-cyp E3D subq for a year and a half with absolutely no problems. I heat up a cup of water in the microwave and then put my vial in for 2-3 minutes. This allows the needle to draw easier and inject easier. I do not let it get too hot, just enough to help move it through the needle. Seems to work fine. No issues. Labs are great.

Best, tdsg
That's really nice to hear. I believe SC injection technique for testosterone is the way to go.

Even though WE know how good it is, and how safe, we have a long way to go to bring wide acceptance. The majority of the medical community thinks TRT causes cardiovascular events and prostate cancer.

Fortunately, we do have a few studies backing us up, and they have been around for some time. Of note, I only know about the studies because I belong to the ExcelMale message board community.

Tdsg

Hi Dr. Chrisler! Appreciate all the great comments on this forum. Excellent resources for all of us, you, Dr. Saya, Nelson, and everyone else contributing their knowledge and experiences. I am pleased to have found this site!

Hi Dr. Chrisler! Appreciate all the great comments on this forum. Excellent resources for all of us, you, Dr. Saya, Nelson, and everyone else contributing their knowledge and experiences. I am pleased to have found this site!
...and don't forget Mr. Gene Divine. If he were a doctor, I would let him take care of my patients.

KeyserSöze

I've been using 29G - 1/2" to draw and inject Testosterone Cypionate every Monday and Thursday morning, but the 29G needle is a bitch to load. I have some 1ml Luer Lock syringes and some 26G - 5/8" needles that I can use to inject after drawing with 20G - 1" needles. Anyone use 26G - 5/8" to inject SQ into the abdomen? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Keyser

i use a 27g 1/2" fixed needle syringe to inject T-Cyp. As per recommendation of Dr. Crisler. It works awesome fills easily and injects without issue
Even though bigger needle the flow rate is less intense and I have little tissue damage....I inject EOD too.

Ps. Dr. Crilser changed my life with his treatment Cant thank him enough!! Defy medical are solid individuals great dealings with them....very professional
Gene Devine is a amazing guy with passion for this topic beyond belief. His help and guidance have helped me substantially.
Excel Male is the source!!

KeyserSöze

Thanks SuperDutyDave...do you go SQ into your abdomen , obliques, or glutes? I just recently made the switch to Dr. Crisler and Defy from a clinic that wasn't meeting my needs and I must say that the folks at Defy are amazing; always willing to answer questions and help me understand the therapy better.

I got into abs around navel. Little challenge as I have low BF and it's only area that works well

Yes Defy service level friendliness is too notch. Dr Crisler is the man knows TRT inside out 😊

Hey, Keyser!

Thought I would chime in on this quick to help contribute - I've learned so much from these boards! Watching Dr. Crisler's video took the fear out of sub-q injection for me. I confirmed it was OK with my TRT Dr and went for it. I LOVE IT. I inject twice a week (.4cc cyp) in love handles, which I like more than around navel as I had more of a burning sensation there. I just switch between right and left sides.

I have about 13% body fat, but still plenty to inject into - I'm not hitting muscle.

I use a 28G 1/2" insulin syringe and while it does take 1-2 minutes to draw, there's zero pain and I like to inject SLOWLY anyway when doing sub-q and never had a bad experience.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but I DEFINITELY feel like I am getting a more steady/stable release doing sub-q and twice a week. I just got my 3 months labs back and things look great.

Previously, from Jan 2014 through Jan 2015 (my first year), I used 1" 25G needle .8cc dose once a week.

Hope this helps,
Jeremy

KeyserSöze

Thanks a ton, Jeremy...I really want to give the Love Handle SQ method a try, but am concerned that I won't be in the fat if I come at an angle like that. I am not questioning the method; just my ability to appropriately employ it. I would like to try the fat pad above the glute as Dr. Crisler mentions in his new book, but I am not totally confident I know where that exact area is either.

Just stick the needle in the same place you did when you were doing gluteal injections.....except the needle is short, so it deposits the man oil into the fat.

Julius Fortes

First I would like to thank everyone for all the information provided for were of great help.
Here in Brazil, SubQ testosterone injections are little known. I made my first application today and hope to reap good fruit.

My total testosterone is 281 ng / dl and my free testo is 5,99ng / dl
I will use cypionate with two applications a week - 200mg

Unfortunately I'll need to use an online translator to communicate with you, but I do not want this to become an impediment.

I thank you all for all.

ferenc0506

Jet Injector

Pharmacokinetic Profile of 50 Mg and 100 Mg Doses of Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate Administered with the Novel Jet-InjectorTM

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo-meetings.2014.RE.12.SUN-0056

Topical treatments for males with hypogonadism (HGM) result in physiologic testosterone (T) concentrations but require daily administration, dose titration, and carry risk of transfer to women and children, leading to abnormal development of male sexual characteristics. T for IM injection (IMT) does not carry this risk, but may be painful, inconvenient, and typically cannot be self-administered. IMT may also be associated with T level peaks and troughs leading to mood swings. The pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of subcutaneous T enanthate (TE) administered with the Jet-Injector™ (JT), a novel, pre-filled, self-administration system for T, were studied.
Twenty adults (age 31-69) with HGM (T <300 mg/dL at two screening visits with documented clinical symptoms received 50 mg (n=10) or 100 mg (n=10) JT weekly for 6 weeks in clinic administered by a healthcare professional. Mean baseline T was 301 ng/dL for patients in the 50 mg group and 214 ng/dL in the 100 mg group. At week 1, both doses produced normal mean total T concentrations 24 h post-dose (433 ng/dL in the 50 mg group [range 197-821 ng/dL] and 545 ng/dL in the 100 mg group [range 388-833 ng/dL]). Pre- and post-dose T levels rose with successive doses and plateaued at week 5. At week 6, 24 h post-dose mean T was 421 ng/dL in the 50 mg group (range 263-640) and 1042 ng/dL in the 100 mg group (range 526-1420). In the 50 mg group, T C[SUB]min[/SUB] was generally unchanged. In the 100 mg group, T C[SUB]min[/SUB]increased through week 5.
Steady state Cavg[SUB][0-168h][/SUB] T levels at week 6 were higher in the 100 mg group vs. the 50 mg group (927 vs. 420 ng/dL; 2.21-fold higher). In the 50 mg group at week 6, C[SUB]max[/SUB] was 624 ng/dL (range 388-825 ng/dL) and T[SUB]max[/SUB] was 46.2 h; C[SUB]min[/SUB] was 286 ng/dL (range 211-372 ng/dL). In the 100 mg dose at week 6, C[SUB]max[/SUB] was 1427 ng/dL (range 662-2120 ng/dL) and T[SUB]max[/SUB] was 33.9 h; C[SUB]min[/SUB] was 584 ng/dL (range 236-860 ng/dL). Mean AUC[SUB](0-168h) [/SUB]at week 6 was 704.96 and 1556.94 ng*h/ml for the 50 and 100 mg doses, respectively. Serum estradiol and dihydrotesterone rose proportionately with T levels. JT injection took 3-4 seconds per patient and consistently provided the precise dose.
JT rapidly restored and maintained steady, physiologic Cavg[SUB][0-168h][/SUB] levels of T with attenuated peak to trough fluctuations relative to that seen with higher doses of TE administered on a 1-2 times per month schedule. This may be clinically important in avoiding treatment-related mood swings observed with IM TE. These PK data suggest that JT may represent an alternative to daily topical T that decreases risks associated with secondary exposure while delivering T replacement weekly via a self-administration option.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me