Subcutaneous Administration of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jeffrey Becker

I think Nelson's point about treatment simplification is an unfortunate commentary on the level of effort most of the population is willing or able to put forth. Which doesn't make it right. But that's the reality. That's why pills and gels, etc. rule the day. Workout? Eat right? Really?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jeffrey Becker

Dr. Crisler, I am still confused regarding your general thoughts on overcoming SHBG. Seems to me an application for an agent like Proviron (not avail. in U.S.) or DHT. With possible complications for lipid levels like anti-estrogens.

JSayaMD

I think Nelson's point about treatment simplification is an unfortunate commentary on the level of effort most of the population is willing or able to put forth. Which doesn't make it right. But that's the reality. That's why pills and gels, etc. rule the day. Workout? Eat right? Really?

To me it is all about empowerment. When patients are empowered to take control of their own health and not feel as if their health or health conditions are controlling them, then they become motivated and are much more likely to stay compliant with any regimen, simple or complex.

Dr Saya

robs2nd75

Excellent video Nelson. I have one question; I thought you were suppose to inject an amount of air equal to the amount of T that you are going to inject into the bottle?

I tried subcutaneous injection for the first time this past Thursday and have experienced some swelling (the area is still sensitive as of 7/19/2014) at the injection site. Is this normal?

indydaddy

I find the subQ causes less discomfort for me; never gets sore like the IMs sometimes do. But I really have NO subQ fat so mine is still going into muscle, just not deep IM. I suggest you try it again in another location of the body and see how your body reacts.

My Free T came in at 1350 (on the Labcorp scale) from a 200mg/mL per week dose, split into two times a week, so doc suggested I crank it down a bit. I injected .6ml thinking I went down but instead I inadvertently injected more than what I intended to do. The injection site is barely sore now (7/20/1014).

bruin

from my experience when I started sub q I found that there were frequent site reactions such as bruising, soreness, red ness. I think it depends on the location and technique. Im rather cut so Im limited in area for sub q inj, but with changing inj sites to see what works best you will hone the admin technique and find the area<s> best suited. I found my upper leg/thigh area to be a good inj site for both T and HCG, then abdominal for HCG as a secondary choice. I don't think dosage is an issue.

from my experience when I started sub q I found that there were frequent site reactions such as bruising, soreness, red ness. I think it depends on the location and technique. Im rather cut so Im limited in area for sub q inj, but with changing inj sites to see what works best you will hone the admin technique and find the area<s> best suited. I found my upper leg/thigh area to be a good inj site for both T and HCG, then abdominal for HCG as a secondary choice. I don't think dosage is an issue.
Go to what is left of your fat at the top of your glutes. That is what I do.

And "subcutaneous" really is a misnomer. Inject it into the fat, not damaging the skin trying to raise a weal just under same.

I hope this helps.

dunemedic

I have been using the IM method for my 150mg of Test Cyp each week. I have gone to the SQ method for my HCG injections and I can notice a difference.
I tried asking my physician if I could switch to SQ Testosterone injections but he told me no that you can't inject an oil based drug SQ.
I believe the results that Gene and others are getting and I am looking for studies to back my argument and see if I can get him to let me try.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I sent him the study at the beginning of this thread.

Injected T cypionate was compounded from EmpowerRx.
Needle size was a 25G x 5/8"
Yes, I properly prepped like I saw on your video :)

The only thing different I did was that I did not go on 'in' perpendicularly to the skin. I sort of went in at a 45deg angle.

bruin

"crossfitter"
I have also done the 45 deg bit, and realized that when I more accurate on the 90 deg routine I had much less if no reaction......Im using the same needle as you

Injected T cypionate was compounded from EmpowerRx.
Needle size was a 25G x 5/8"
Yes, I properly prepped like I saw on your video :)

The only thing different I did was that I did not go on 'in' perpendicularly to the skin. I sort of went in at a 45deg angle.
Empower makes good medications.

Are you still in the fat at 5/8"?

Yes, I tell my patients to just push it straight in.

dunemedic

I can't believe this. I finally found a Physician in my area that will prescribe HCG and if needed Arimidex along with my Test Cyp. Last night I asked if he thought I might go to several SQ injections per week instead of once a week IM. This morning he responds by telling me I am obviously not happy with him and his treatment and I should find another Dr. He fired me. WTF!! I can remember in his office on my first visit he said he would be open to playing around with the inj schedule. He said perhaps I should go to that internet Dr. I mentioned at the first visit. I mentioned Dr. Crisler because he is on the cutting edge and understands it better than most. I don't why that would be an issue.
Now what am I supposed to do? I have no dr. no dr. means no labs, no meds. I am not wealthy and I can't go to one of these hormone clinics that charge a lot of money. I am a fulltime student along with working full time but I am just barely making ends meet. I don't have a lot of disposable cash. Believe me if I had the money I would have been on a plane to Dr. Crisler in the first place.
I always thought that MY treatment was a two way street. I believe I should have input into they way my medical care goes.
Now what???

Joey Boca

dunemedic - I would consider replying to the doctor with an apologetic tone and say that there must be some misunderstanding. Say that you are very happy with him as a doctor & really respect his advice, blah, blah blah. It sounds like you don't have a ton of alternatives to him unfortunately.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me