Stopping HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Monitoring this thread though I detest the PeakT forum and all the brains are here at EM anyway:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=11477.0

Has anyone here on an established HRT protocol with HCG, ever stopped HCG, for any reason, and then subjectively (or not) felt that they had a BETTER experience, without the HCG? No matter your Test dosing, AI use, just the simple elimination of HCG is all I'm asking.

I've tried it all with HCG, every dose and frequency, now I'm on 500iu E3.5D which is the highest dose I've taken to date. I've literally tried EVERYTHING and its like using water, no feeling, at all, no libido bump, no feeling of well being, etc. I'm thinking of stopping HCG entirely.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Monitoring this thread though I detest the PeakT forum and all the brains are here at EM anyway:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=11477.0

Has anyone here on an established HRT protocol with HCG, ever stopped HCG, for any reason, and then subjectively (or not) felt that they had a BETTER experience, without the HCG? No matter your Test dosing, AI use, just the simple elimination of HCG is all I'm asking.

I've tried it all with HCG, every dose and frequency, now I'm on 500iu E3.5D which is the highest dose I've taken to date. I've literally tried EVERYTHING and its like using water, no feeling, at all, no libido bump, no feeling of well being, etc. I'm thinking of stopping HCG entirely.

Have you been on HCG with TRT from the beginning?

Do you have testicular atrophy even with using HCG?

If you're going to quit, get pregnenolone tested before you do, for science.

Only looking for anyone that has been using and then stopped HCG and thought that they were better off with out it, not interested in the side discussion of any of it.

CoastWatcher

I raised this question with my doctor and she asked me to defer discussion until early January. I'll follow this thread and your actions carefully.

ERO

I have been thinking of stopping HCG as well, at least for 6 weeks as a test. I have testicular atrophy even with HCG (at ANY dosage), and it feels like I too, am injecting water.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I know many claim that HCG has a variety of benefits that are beyond the prevention of testicular atrophy. Unfortunately, I don't see any benefits BUT its ability to signal LH to the leydigs. It doesn't help me with libido, well being, or any of that jazz, but it does keep that pain from setting in, which is almost unbearable with the left testicle if I go without for 4 or 5 days.

Way back at the start of my program, I was working with a doctor in LA, who would stop test cyp for a month, cycle high doses of HCG for a month, then pull the HCG for a month or so ... It was basically geared around the whole desensitization receptor subject (which I personally don't subscribe to, but that's another story). Anyhow, I guess you could say that was my testimony of subjective experience with how I felt coming off HCG. I didn't have any negatives or positives, except the dull, aching testicular pain; especially the left side. Reintroduce HCG and that pain starts to dissipate pretty dang quick!

Pranayama

I feel the benefits of taking HCG with test. Better libido, feel more grounded, full testicles, better ejaculations, happier, stronger. Before, when I used test only, I felt something was lacking or missing. HCG has been the " missing link " for me.

I know many claim that HCG has a variety of benefits that are beyond the prevention of testicular atrophy. Unfortunately, I don't see any benefits BUT its ability to signal LH to the leydigs. It doesn't help me with libido, well being, or any of that jazz, but it does keep that pain from setting in, which is almost unbearable with the left testicle if I go without for 4 or 5 days.

Way back at the start of my program, I was working with a doctor in LA, who would stop test cyp for a month, cycle high doses of HCG for a month, then pull the HCG for a month or so ... It was basically geared around the whole desensitization receptor subject (which I personally don't subscribe to, but that's another story). Anyhow, I guess you could say that was my testimony of subjective experience with how I felt coming off HCG. I didn't have any negatives or positives, except the dull, aching testicular pain; especially the left side. Reintroduce HCG and that pain starts to dissipate pretty dang quick!

That sums it up pretty well, my nuts aren't shriveled up but otherwise i'm starting to ask why I'm taking it at all. I absolutely don't want the shrivel, or pain but the lack of any other subjective benefits has me questioning it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My sex drive is definitely better on HCG. We are all different and respond differently to things.

Vince Carter, why don't you stop HCG and see how things go?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me