HCG monotherapy; not tolerating well

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

i use 500 iu EOD, with this I got progestron reading hitting the high end reference.
great morning wood and libido at least much better than TRT, I stopped TRT and I feel much better with only this, but cant say for sure yet need more time to restart and clear my system from testosterone.

Harley

i use 500 iu EOD, with this I got progestron reading hitting the high end reference.
great morning wood and libido at least much better than TRT, I stopped TRT and I feel much better with only this, but cant say for sure yet need more time to restart and clear my system from testosterone.
Hi M.J
We are in the same boat I think , I use 300iu EOD.
I am curious to know how long you stopped the trt .
I stopped a month and 11 days ago and I feel fine .

M.J

Hi M.J
We are in the same boat I think , I use 300iu EOD.
I am curious to know how long you stopped the trt .
I stopped a month and 11 days ago and I feel fine .

almost the same here it’s been around 20 days I think by the end of the month it should be out. I will run clomid maybe next week. I had some decent good sex which I didn’t really had for sometime with this.
Having said that I am still waiting to see how good this is and how long it last plus if needed maybe I should change dosage.
Objective is to get the wife pregnant and then fix my mild varicocele which I think is the reason behind all this shit (used to have more when I was younger I guess damage was made already) at least this is what I understood.

if didn’t work plan B back in sustanon increase fluctuation and try two injection a week. But hopefully this would work.
Watch out for damaged vials my initial experience with hcg was a failure thought it was me turned out all the vials where not working !!!!!!

Harley

Hi ,
I tried Clomid before trt and hcg , can't say I felt better on it but I did have floaters and that frightened me so I stopped.
Hcg here in Italy doest cost much (24€ for 5000iu) and that lasts for almost a month so not a big deal to go to the pharmacy.

MZMpac

Saw the urologist today; he told me to stay on the 500 iu HCG 3x a week and he wants to add armidex 1mg every day and recheck labs in a couple weeks. That dose seems excessive to me??

He wants me off the test although he said 30mg a week is likely having little effect anyway.

Harley

1MG of Arimidex a day ? I think that is excessive and would worry about crashing E2.
What is your E2 now? What are the symptoms of your high E2 .

MZMpac

Right, me too. It was 49 pg/ml last week. So not crazy but my baseline E2 on TRT was about 25. I've never need an AI.

My symptoms were high anxiety mostly, and kind of a "weak" feeling physically. Not enjoyable.

M.J

Saw the urologist today; he told me to stay on the 500 iu HCG 3x a week and he wants to add armidex 1mg every day and recheck labs in a couple weeks. That dose seems excessive to me??

He wants me off the test although he said 30mg a week is likely having little effect anyway.
I think 1mg every other day is too much.
I dissolved arimidix in alcohol and take like 0.05 mg or something like this it’s very strong. This is based on 25mg T EOD.

hcg doesn’t cuz high estrogen if taking reasonably at least this is what happend with me. But will take other labs and check.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me