Still no further forward on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi guys it's me again and unfortunately I still can't figure out what the hell is going on with me.

My previous thread explains a lot of my situation which a lot of you wonderful guys commented on so thanks for that.

I am taking 50mg a week split into x2 Monday and Thursday.

I still have terrible side effects of brain fog, anxiety, mental ans physical fatigue, sometimes disorientated like off balance.

I don't know what else to think. Could it be the test that I am using meaning test cyp I'm injecting in belly fat?

Out of the 6 months last week was very positive in terms of feeling better then i did a. Work out some running then on the stairway it all started again.

So so confusing

I will puy my blood results below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621_182238_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621_182238_Word.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20230621_182244_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621_182244_Word.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 60
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Well you need to work on getting those levels back in range, stay there, see how you feel and then reassess. Why is your Vitamin B so high? Just to double check, you are taking 50mg/week split into 2 injections and still get such high levels?

My levels are in range that's the problem. And yeah I am on 50mg split into 2 Injections a week.

I had a vit b12 injection to see if that would help as I was on the low end off the scale.

I thought you ment my T levels sorry.

My cholesterol has always been on the high side. But that wouldn't be giving me these side effects.

My doctor said to just keep an eye on them and not to be worried by them. If they where right above the range then yeah but there not.

Belekas

nobody
Progesterone 2x range and your Hematocrit and Heamoglobin above above range as well, RBC high too. Get those under control and in good range and then see how you feel. Don't listen to those who say they matter not. Take it into your own hands and do the work required. The blood test I like should have no red lines, but thats my opinion, and I'm a nobody. Also I'd look into cholesterol as well but its up to you.

I have since getting my HCT and hemoglobin in range.

My ferritin is back on the low side.

Anyways thanks for tour input maybe someone else can jump in aswell

Attachments

• 20230621_192423.jpg
    20230621_192423.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230621_192621.jpg
    20230621_192621.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 20230621_192423.jpg
    20230621_192423.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 50

Systemlord

Whenever you see a man on TRT with normal levels and very high hematocrit, if it can’t be explained by sleep apnea, or dehydration, then you’re very sensitive to Test and therefore may not need high normal levels to relieve symptoms of low-T.

Also, don’t fall into a false sense of security with hematocrit and hemoglobin in the normal range and the lower end ferritin, you can be iron deficient with normal hemoglobin.

It’s clear to me you need to significantly reduced your TRT dosage and you may need to start taking iron supplements.

Your doctor is dropping the ball!

Last edited:

Guided_by_Voices

Ordinarily I would say to look into Adrenal Dominance, but Progesterone counters adrenalin so with very high progesterone perhaps it's causing the opposite of adrenal dominance. I agree that a lower T dose is worth experimenting with.

Whenever you see a man on TRT with normal levels and very high hematocrit, if it can’t be explained by sleep apnea, or dehydration, then you’re very sensitive to Test and therefore may not need high normal levels to relieve symptoms of low-T.

Also, don’t fall into a false sense of security with hematocrit and hemoglobin in the normal range and the lower end ferritin, you can be iron deficient with normal hemoglobin.

It’s clear to me you need to significantly reduced your TRT dosage and you may need to start taking iron supplements.

Your doctor is dropping the ball!

Guided_by_Voices

Thanks for your Input.

You mean go even lower than 50mg a week?
Sorry. I thought you were on 50mg twice per week. You can try lower, but that would be fairly unusual. You might want to get a full work-up from a good holistic practitioner specifically looking for some sort of infection. Your symptoms sound like an infection could be a the root of your issues.

Thanks for your response
What do you mean by infection ? Could it be something to do with the test cyp I am.using ?

Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to get to the bottom if it

Willyt

Why did you make a second post? Sounds like you are using lots of supplements. If so, there are too many variables in play. Dial in your T levels first and then worry about the rest

Guided_by_Voices

Thanks for your response
What do you mean by infection ? Could it be something to do with the test cyp I am.using ?

Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to get to the bottom if it
Your symptoms sound like things I have heard described in interviews where the person had some sort of low-level infection (like Lyme and various others) that was dormant in some situations but not in others. The T may only be an indirect factor. Micronutrient issues could also be at play. Without a full work-up it's very hard to say but it seems unlikely that T is the only factor or even the major factor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me