Someone check my math. is 60mg e3d same as 70mg e3.5d?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm prescribed 70mg e3.5 days, but I have problems with mornings so injecting in the morning would be difficult for me. I take medication that makes my hands shake a little bit, so it's probably best that I inject later in the day.

So I did the math, and if I did 70mg every monday and thursday at 3pm, that would mean I'd inject again sunday. That would add up to 163mg per week, right?

So I will do 60mg every 3 days, monday, thursday, then sunday, then Wednesday and so on. Which would come to 140mg per week, right?

Also I'm prescribed hcg 500IU 2 times a week, so I inject that at the same time, so I should do 428iu every 3 days also right?

I wonder if this will have an impact on my total blood levels enough to not be following the prescription. That's not my intent, I would call the doctor, but with it being a weekend and holiday that's not exactly possible.

Sorry if that's a mess, I should have brought this up with the doctor when I did my initial consult, but I never injected before so I didn't know that mornings would be a problem for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Every 3.5 days is 2x a week example Monday morning Thursday evening. if you were to do it Monday evening and Thursday evening I don't think it would be a huge deal and a lot less complicated but check with your DR.

I am probably over thinking this, I just want to make sure I don't run out early because I am taking more than I am prescribed. I did speak with the office, not the doctor, but one of the assistants. He said exactly what you did, that twice a week is twice a week, don't worry too much about the exact interval of hours between shots.

Hopefully the testosterone will help me out with the over thinking things!

xmd33x

It comes out to just about the same on the Test.

Since the HCG doesn't have to be exactly 3.5 maybe you can stick to 500IU twice a week.

Either way just run it by your Dr next week.

Haha good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who over thinks these things.

Also good that someone else checked my math. I know that 140/7 = 20mg per day, and 60/3 days = 20mg, so it's the same thing.

How hard is it for you guys to do your dominant shoulder? Like if you're right handed, you must use your left hand to inject. What's it like?

That makes sense. It was kinda awkward to inject only using one hand.

I read about a lot of people here having pain free injections, but even with 25g im and 30g subq, I feel a strong pinch when inserting the needle. I can deal with it, but I'd rather not. So I'm assuming I must be doing something wrong, maybe pushing through the skin too slowly?

Also with my shoulder yesterday, when I pushed the needle in my skin, it was a really painful pinch, so bad I had to pull out, and moved a quarter inch over.

I do remember reading on here that if the needle touching your skin hurts, you should probably move over. So should I "sample" the area before inserting the needle? I know most people say to insert the needle quickly, but if I were to do that in the first spot yesterday, it woulda hurt like hell! so how do you avoid that while inserting quickly?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me