Optimal time of day for hCG or Testosterone injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
You mix hcg and sermorelin together and inject both? I wonder if that would cause any problems?

this was the only post i could find on it "Can you inject HCG and hgh together?" https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?762-Can-you-inject-HCG-and-hgh-together

I do not recommend mixing Sermorelin with HCG. While both drugs contain the same excipients (Mannitol) and pH buffers (Sodium Phosphate Monobasic and Sodium Phosphate Dibasic), their pH differs. Sermorelin has a maximum stability at or around a pH of 5. HCG has a maximum stability at or around 6.5. Increasing the pH of Sermorelin above 5.75 will also cause it to precipitate out of solution.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, just wanted to thank you (and others on this thread) again and post an update that moving to the smaller, more frequent hCG dosages is working great. If anything, libido and sensitivity has actually gone up and it was nothing to complain about before, so more is not necessarily better with hCG obviously. Guess each person has to find their own "zone".

As a reminder, I moved from 500IU twice a week to 250IU three times a week (so I just cut down total weekly hCG by 25% really) ...

Glade to hear the more frequent injection protocol is working for you!

Many of the things are you experiencing are the same things TRT Doc's are hearing from their patients who switch to a daily lower dose injection schedule.

Good for you man:)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
You mix hcg and sermorelin together and inject both? I wonder if that would cause any problems?

I've been mixing both Sermorelin and HCG in one pin all the time with no issues whatsoever.

They are both water based peptides so the co-administration causes no efficacy issues.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been mixing both Sermorelin and HCG in one pin all the time with no issues whatsoever.

They are both water based peptides so the co-administration causes no efficacy issues.

Gene thanks you posting this, since I'm injecting sermorelin daily. It would be pretty easy to add hcg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me