Some Fatigue 3 Weeks Into Dose Increase: Normal?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Madman you’ve been around a long time. what’s your feelings on guys feeling worse before it gets better when raising dose ?

Generally many will tend to feel much better over the following weeks when increasing the T dose (within reason).

Short-lived and temporary as the body will eventually adapt to the new set point after blood levels have stabilized.

Shooting your levels up too high can make some men feel worse (anxiety, irritability, constantly ramped up) due to the stimulating effects of the CNS.

Depends on the individual.

Some can run higher FT levels and feel good overall whereas others will always struggle.

You need to find what works for you.

Again the first 4-6 weeks mean nothing when looking at the bigger picture.

Every protocol needs to be given time to truly gauge how you feel overall.

Even if you felt great 4-6 weeks in does not mean it is going to last.

The same can be said if you feel uneasy when first starting or increasing/decreasing your dose.

Hormones are in flux and it is common for many to experience ups/downs during the transition.

Gladiator

Go spew this nonsense on one of those other bumass forums!

WTF does this have to do with TRT/HRT?
Think your E2 is a bit high. Better get that sorted.

The person wants feedback on raisins dose. That’s what it had to do with testosterone.

If you don’t like something don’t be a drama queen ok. It’s not good for you.

madman

Super Moderator
Think your E2 is a bit high. Better get that sorted.

The person wants feedback on raisins dose. That’s what it had to do with testosterone.

If you don’t like something don’t be a drama queen ok. It’s not good for you.

That would be using therapeutic doses of 100-200 mg T/week.

You know the doses we use to treat low-t symptoms!

Fortunate

Like @madman said, your peak levels are higher than the labs you posted, and that could be the very simple explanation: you just don’t tolerate levels of testosterone that high.

As those levels are driven up, so is estrogen. It is possible that you do not tolerate elevated estrogen levels. So, it’s hard to say if it’s testosterone, estrogen, or both. One way to find out, is to try a very small dose of anastrozole and see how that goes. On the other hand, that can be its own roller coaster, and provide even more pitfalls.

Devcon

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's correct. I increased by provider's suggestion to see if that helped resolve some issues.

Since I am 5 months into TRT, we're finding the sweet spot.

If it is not common to experience some of the brain fog/fatigue on an initial dose increase, then perhaps that dose is not right if it does not subside.

Hence, checking to see qualitatively what others have experienced.
H

Devcon

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's correct. I increased by provider's suggestion to see if that helped resolve some issues.

Since I am 5 months into TRT, we're finding the sweet spot.

If it is not common to experience some of the brain fog/fatigue on an initial dose increase, then perhaps that dose is not right if it does not subside.

Hence, checking to see qualitatively what others have experienced.
If you’re on any type of stimulants stop. And that even means caffeine. When I quit stimulants it resolved all my issues that I thought was being caused by my trt regimen. And by the way there is not a sweet spot so quit chasing it.

Last edited:

JYD21

Labs after 8 weeks into 120mg split MWF and 6 months on TRT total.

D47A00CE-2521-471D-9D6C-E595C2F7FF55.png

Attachments

• 1DC0E12F-A6C5-4C2E-9010-1B3EF65EA010.png
    1DC0E12F-A6C5-4C2E-9010-1B3EF65EA010.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 18
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones