Soft erection ...is truly related with high e2?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello guys..before I use cycle test 500mg a week no ai I get soft erection.when i take ai erection back be strong....now with my trt 200 I notice the same also soft erection ..I will drop to 100 mg a week..so my question here is the high estradiol always make erection soft? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
No, too much testosterone, an onslaught of hormonal signaling can cause a soft noodle. If the high T dose is causing excessive fluid retention, this can cause ED.
Thank u so much for answer sir

So even high test can cause soft noodle!! I'm suprised about that..pls u have any data or page's so I also will share to my freinds to make them aware..

Before I saw doctor he said high testosterone by it self can cause soft erection!!

So the safe dose 100mg a week

Can also 100 mg of testosterone make it above normal ranges?? Thank u

Systemlord

I'm suprised about that..pls u have any data or page's so I also will share to my freinds to make them aware..
TRT can increase sodium reabsorption, which in tun increases fluid retention and blood pressure. This can affect sexual parameters across the board.

More shot frequency and smaller doses may help.

Last edited:

TRT can increase sodium reabsorption, which in tun increases fluid retention and blood pressure. This can affect sexual parameters across the board.

More shot frequency and smaller doses may help.
Thanks alot ..now I'm on daily 15 mg wich gives around 107 mg test a week

Belekas

nobody
Thank u so much for answer sir

So even high test can cause soft noodle!! I'm suprised about that..pls u have any data or page's so I also will share to my freinds to make them aware..

Before I saw doctor he said high testosterone by it self can cause soft erection!!

So the safe dose 100mg a week

Can also 100 mg of testosterone make it above normal ranges?? Thank u
Sure. On 100mg/week split E3.5D I'm at top of the range and even slightly above.

Belekas

nobody
That great so at that dose not needed ai.? As it not going make e2 over range?
IMO Ai should never be needed in the first place. It's tough to dial in testosterone alone so the more variables the more issues. You probably won't even need 100mg to be fair. Can start with 70-80mg/week and go from there. All depends on what you are trying to achieve.

IMO Ai should never be needed in the first place. It's tough to dial in testosterone alone so the more variables the more issues. You probably won't even need 100mg to be fair. Can start with 70-80mg/week and go from there. All depends on what you are trying to achieve.
Thank u so much for the answer ..yes and I want to note that I have high body fat..I'm not fat gut but..not lean..so as we know fat cells have cells convert to estrogen...so my body convert alot of estrogen than other lean guy...well I think in 70 mg but I worry it won't give me the normal Testosterone range..as I'm having high fat on body

Belekas

nobody
Thank u so much for the answer ..yes and I want to note that I have high body fat..I'm not fat gut but..not lean..so as we know fat cells have cells convert to estrogen...so my body convert alot of estrogen than other lean guy...well I think in 70 mg but I worry it won't give me the normal Testosterone range..as I'm having high fat on body
Don't sweat about it. You should start melting fat and get healthier. Even in doing this you will improve your testosterone and overall wellbeing by a lot. Some folks even find that they never needed TRT in the first place. But a lot use it as a crutch to get moving. So worrying about injecting too little of a dose should be your last thing :)

Don't sweat about it. You should start melting fat and get healthier. Even in doing this you will improve your testosterone and overall wellbeing by a lot. Some folks even find that they never needed TRT in the first place. But a lot use it as a crutch to get moving. So worrying about injecting too little of a dose should be your last thing :)
Thank u so much sir for answering me..I'm former obese man I was 350 pounds ...insulin resistance stat..take note I have only one testicular..one removed when I were 4 years old..I did diet well and went dowen to 200 lbs..and I took many roads hoping to gain muscle and lose fat and I had good results but flabby chest and stomach will never go away..and when I say I have fat I mean my stubborn fat on chest and stomach wich make me not lean guy...so my body not same with guy is lean..I belive my stubborn fat won't go unless I do operation

Belekas

nobody
Great work so far and keep doing what you're doing. Diet, training, sleep, etc. I'd start with a low dose TRT, give it 8-12 weeks, run blood tests to see how you're responding and then go from there with if changes required. Remember we treat symptoms not numbers. Being higher or lower in the range if you are feeling good doesn't matter, all that matters is that you would get symptom relief. And if they will come to you being higher or mid range that is only a question you can answer with trial and error and patience doing all the required work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me