Should elevated Hematocrit decline if testosterone declines?

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

Just had blood work done, all looks good but my red blood is high.

Red Blood Cell Count 5.98 Ref 4.20 – 5.80
Hemoglobin 17.2 Ref 13.2 – 17.1
Hematocrit 53.3 Ref 38.5 – 50.0

August 1[SUP]st[/SUP], I was 30 days into my pellets and my test peaked at 1475, at that time (peak) my Hematocrit was 51.2. Since then my test levels have declined to being in my (now) 300’s but interestingly enough my red blood is still high, in fact a bit higher? Needless to say I am donating blood soon, and am starting injections with Defy, (my consultation is soon, I hope they don't shut me down because of these levels)

I’m just curious, I’m certain my red blood increased with the pellets, but should it not decline as my test levels do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Palermitano, good question I wish I knew the answer, hopefully someone else will chime in. I would think if your testosterone got lower your E2 would also get lower. But the percent of testosterone to estrogen I would think would remain about the same.

Anabaptist

Getting a pint removed should drop your hematocrit 3 points. The problem with red blood cells is that they live for 90-120 days before your body trashes them. My experience quitting testosterone shots has shown my hematocrit to drop about 1 point per month. If you qualify to donate blood every 50 days it will be much easier for you to find a balance that works for your body. My experience is that you are better off not discussing your blood donation with your doctor. Exogenous testosterone can stimulate red blood cell production.

Re-Ride

Opinions vary as to when a therapeutic phlebotomy is required. I am not qualified to advise anyone on this or anything else. I just share my personal experience.

After a similar number this summer mine was in the 40's last week after only five days off of hGG mono therapy. I do not have the value in the days just prior. My body may have adjusted or it may have been a dietary change or something else. If the concern is a clot you may wish to consider the claims attributed to certain foods and supplements such as turmeric root, pomegranates or cold water sardines.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me