Shbg and transdermals.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

Give transdermals a try. I've been on TRT for over 5 years and did injections and Androgel. If you check my past posts, you'll see I run at 1440 for total T on 4 pumps of Androgel, and have been for 4 years now, and have a wife, daughter and dog and have zero transference issues. Like a previous poster said, the transference issues have been oversold.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Henry how do you feel on androgel? I did it many years ago and felt very good on it but had to stop due to insurance coverage. Also do you have high shbg?

Gman86

Give transdermals a try. I've been on TRT for over 5 years and did injections and Androgel. If you check my past posts, you'll see I run at 1440 for total T on 4 pumps of Androgel, and have been for 4 years now, and have a wife, daughter and dog and have zero transference issues. Like a previous poster said, the transference issues have been oversold.

Where do you apply the androgel?

madman

Super Moderator

Laughable that most tend to think that one will have difficulty achieving high TT levels let alone respond well from once daily application of transdermals such as Androgel.

Sure absorption can be poor for some but in many cases if a high enough dose is used (10 G) than high levels can be achieved.

Unfortunately most doing well on such method do not frequent these forums!

sh1973

Totally agree madman I think the gels are completely bashed for no good reason. My levels were 700-800ng at 3:00 in the afternoon when applying at 6:00am.

Charliebizz

Hey I really appreciate your guys input on this thread. I think for me this might really be the only way trt works for me. If you read Mariano’s work and all the shit that we talk about on the forums it’s seems like the steady state of testosterone I get from injections really taxes my fragile system. I mean I get some weird ass symptoms on trt that I think are cortisol related. Taking low dose lexapro with trt seemed to help my cortisol from going low. I know these might be all crazy theory’s on excel male but back in the day on meso rx and a few other boards we talked about it a lot. So maybe the gel will be right for me way less taxing on my system since it almost mimics the natural rhythm

Charliebizz

Totally agree madman I think the gels are completely bashed for no good reason. My levels were 700-800ng at 3:00 in the afternoon when applying at 6:00am.
You’ve been telling me for a while to try transdermal man. My mother always said I don’t listen lol

Henry

Henry how do you feel on androgel? I did it many years ago and felt very good on it but had to stop due to insurance coverage. Also do you have high shbg?

I feel great on Androgel. No problems. My SHBG is 27 and the reference range is 13-71.

sh1973

The only reason I stopped androgel 1.62 8.5 years ago was I just god fed up fighting the damn insurance company. I could not afford to pay $1280 per month to stay on it. I’ve tried compounded creams a couple times and the gel is hands down better in every way providing you have insurance coverage.

sh1973

Charlie at this point you have nothing to lose. Good thing is if you have to quit there’s no long period for the medication to leave your system.

Gman86

I apply on my shoulders and upper arms.

Why those spots, if you don’t mind me asking. Just seems those sites would have poor absorption, compared to other sites. Clearly you have no problems absorbing and reaching great levels with those places, but just curious why you wouldn’t apply to better absorbing places like the top of the feet, inner forearms, front of neck, back of the knees, for some examples.

Charliebizz

Charlie at this point you have nothing to lose. Good thing is if you have to quit there’s no long period for the medication to leave your system.
Your right and I have no problem coming off injections cold turkey either. I’m just always searching for the root cause man. I hate the thought of being on medication for the rest of my life. Obviously if trt ever gave me the benefits some of you guys get I most likely would have a different outlook. But you can’t blame me for being jaded by my past experiences

sh1973

I assure you I know what you mean. Injections have not been good for me and honestly I feel it’s the worst form of treatment. It in no way mimics natural human physiology. I hope if you do decide to try the gel that you find relief.

sh1973

Also the 1.62 is generic now and a fraction of the cost of brand name. My current physician states he’s been using it over 7 years at only two pumps daily and wouldn’t change a thing.

sh1973

Yes at four pumps of androgel you’re getting 81mg as opposed to 20% being 200mg. And it’s an alcohol based gel. I tried 10% and 20% compounded cream from a couple different pharmacies and the duration of action for me was much less with the compounded creams. With the creams by 4:00pm I felt like shit and only noticed slight changes with androgel and axiron. I only used axiron for a few weeks due to it irritating my armpits. We’re all different but for me the compounded creams aren’t as effective as gels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me