Sensitive Estradiol high what to do about i

Buy Lab Tests Online
In theory your estradiol is not high but everyone is different. Agree with Vince that you might wanna check your free estradiol. But again. TRT is about how you fell not merely numbers. You could try to introduce an AI - if your doctor agrees - and see how you feel with a lower estradiol. You could also try to inject more frequently.
My SHBG is low 20s and i feel best when my estradiol is in the low 20s. At high 20s low 30s I get gynecomastia for example.
Go by how you feel but also have in mind that lowering your estradiol too much can be detrimental. But at 35 e2 you are far from that so you have room to bring it lower and see how you feel.

Interesting...another example of E and SHBG being in close proximity to one another.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

You see...low(er) SHBG such as this would typically translate to Free T being very good, which yours is. THis also means because SHBG binds the same way to Estrogen that you have more free Estrogen circulating to work in your body, the same way Free T does.
My own little theory of working on myself....youre Sensitive Estradiol should perhaps be in close proximity to your SHBG value.

I would encourage you to test that "Estradiol, Free", if money allows you to do so. Run that and the sensitive Estradiol test together. I would be that you see the Free E at or above the lab range. The sensitive probably may need to be closer to ~20.

Will that solve your problem, may be may be not but I do think by the numbers, that your E is too high for your SHBG.
I'd never heard this theory before, But I'm kind of digging it.

Weasel

trying to blaze new territory and thinking for low SHBG guys

Well lets just say your theory isn't blown out of the water in my case.

Early on in TRT my e2 always came back as <20. Not an actually number as I knew nothing of the sensitive test and my Dr certainly didn't know TRT at all, which she openly admitted but said we should give it a try. This was using 1x weekly injections of 100mg. I felt absolutely amazing.

Now with e2 around 30-35 and 2x weekly injections(100mg) I honestly could take or leave TRT at this point. Other than being able to maintain a great physique, (6'2" 225lbs and hover around 13% BF) I don't feel like I'm benefitting from TRT. mentally I just feel very flat. No real ups, no real downs. Not happy, Not sad. I don't really enjoy many things anymore, I don't not enjoy them either though.. I've always contributed this to steady elevated dopamine from the steady state T levels but have no real basis for that.

klawler9

Well lets just say your theory isn't blown out of the water in my case.

Early on in TRT my e2 always came back as <20. Not an actually number as I knew nothing of the sensitive test and my Dr certainly didn't know TRT at all, which she openly admitted but said we should give it a try. This was using 1x weekly injections of 100mg. I felt absolutely amazing.

Now with e2 around 30-35 and 2x weekly injections(100mg) I honestly could take or leave TRT at this point. Other than being able to maintain a great physique, (6'2" 225lbs and hover around 13% BF) I don't feel like I'm benefitting from TRT. mentally I just feel very flat. No real ups, no real downs. Not happy, Not sad. I don't really enjoy many things anymore, I don't not enjoy them either though.. I've always contributed this to steady elevated dopamine from the steady state T levels but have no real basis for that.

Are you "low carb" by any chance? I feel exactly like your description when I maintain a low carb diet. I add back in beer and some fun foods, body doesn't really change but I feel less flat for sure.

Weasel

Are you "low carb" by any chance? I feel exactly like your description when I maintain a low carb diet. I add back in beer and some fun foods, body doesn't really change but I feel less flat for sure.

Wouldn't call it low carb but I do watch what I eat.

A typical day would consist of Pancakes/waffles for breakfast smothered in peanut butter and lightly syrup'ed with a protein shake. Lunch is usually a red meat with brown rice, cheese and salsa. Supper usually consists of red meat or chicken, with a vegetable and rice or white or sweet potatoes.

skycop00

Nelson Vergel states that the T:E ratio should probably be a range of 14 to 20, within reason. So, using your numbers:

664/20 = 33.2
664/14 = 47.4

Based on that your E2 should run in a range of 33.2 to 47.4. You seem to fall into that range since your E2 is 35. That same ratio would mean that someone with Total T of 1,000 would have an E2 range of 50.0 to 71.4.

My ratio is just under 30 and I feel pretty good personally. My Total T is 1050 and my E2 is 35.3. I think I feel pretty good with my E2 between 22 and 35 and those numbers really don't fit into the ratio above. Based on the ratio my E2 should run between 52.5 and 75. As T goes, so goes E. It makes sense that if you are running higher levels of T your body should naturally run high levels of E. My E2 did run 67 at times and I felt just fine. That would have put me within the ratio.

This whole E2 is somewhat difficult to figure out. At first it seemed everything I heard or read condemned any level of E2 over 20. But the more I read and understand I don't think one should treat E2 at any level unless therer are symptoms.

Jay Campbell, Jim Brown, Dr. Keith Nichols, and others have E2 levels over 60 and they state that they feel great and use no AI to try and control it. Just shows how we are all different.
I have E2 at 77 on creams and I feel 100%. I am using scrotal application with T levels at 1877 and Free T at about 35. All is well in the land. Keith Nichols NAILED this one!

M

MarkM

I realize their are two schools of thoughts on high E2. One being that if there are no symptoms and you feel great with an E2 number that is above the normal range, then you don't have high E2. If one has supra-physiological levels of Total and Free T then it makes since that E2 is also going to be supra-physiological. Since E follows T and the ratio of T:E is normal, say 14 to 20 as Nelson Vergel recommends, does it matter what the E2 "number" is?

Others say that if you have high E2, you have high E2, and whether you have high E2 symptoms or not, you are doing damage to your body.If this is true, what about the young men with high testosterone levels at the top end of the range that also have very high E2 levels naturally? We don't seem to think they have high E2 levels.

I'm still learning and not 100% sure where I sit on this matter. I tend to lean to the point of view that if one is not having symptoms then leave it alone.

I watched the TRT Revolution podcast last night with Dr Matschke, Dr Nichols, and Dr Kominiarek. Several stated that they no longer test for E2 when pulling labs anymore. Basically their philosophy was that if you don't have symptoms then they don't care what the E2 is. If you have high E2 symptoms they will treat but otherwise they say stay away from the AI's.

Joey786

Klawler9, maybe you need to increase your testosterone dose? Not everybody is going to feel their best in the normal range. What is the normal range anyway? We all know the range is incorrect so why do people follow it so strictly. Don’t be scared to experiment. This is your protocol. This is your body.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me