Quest and Sensitive Estradiol Lab

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wolverine

Warning: Just had labs done at Quest. Doc specifically requested sensitive estradiol lab. I double checked what the technician was drawing (she was offended when I asked her to double check). She had the normal estradiol lab. When I pointed this out and that the doc had specifically ordered the sensitive test, the technician argued with me and would not do it as she stated that the sensitive test was only for those under 18 years of age. I said what? After arguing and her attempt at calling the doc's office, she reluctantly drew the sensitive test (or at least I think she did, I don't have the results back yet). Lesson: Make certain that the labs being drawn are accurate. I always double check before the draw is made.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ajax31

Good for you.

I noticed this “offense” culture started with overly sensitive (narcissistic) millennials and now it’s spread to all generations of workers. I get “attitude” at the blood bank. Hostility at the phone store. Even the local credit union customer rep was offended and gave me attitude when I called up angry because they had added a car loan to my account that wasn’t mine! A serious mistake but don’t get mad or you might offend someone.

Geez.

Last edited:
T

tareload

Try pulling a regular E2 and sensitive E2 in network side by side. I've got some fun stories. Doesn't help that many in network label the sensitive e2 test as the pediatric test!! Good stuff.

tcmi

For whatever it’s worth, I’ve ordered from Quest both the regular Estradiol and ultra sensitive Estradiol, and had them drawn at the same time. Did this twice. Did not see any appreciable difference between the two results (for me) to justify the extra cost. I realize they may produce meaningfully different results in some, but apparently not all.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Men with low CRP (inflammation maker) should expect the two tests to provide pretty close values. The immunoassay is not only cheaper but also you get results 3 days faster than the sensitive LC/MS test.

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

Men with low CRP (inflammation maker) should expect the two tests to provide pretty close values. The immunoassay is not only cheaper but also you get results 3 days faster than the sensitive LC/MS test.

What's the optimal result on the ultra sensitive estradiol test? Still 20-30pg/mL?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It depends on your total testosterone. I made a video about it.

xcpatr922

This is such valuable information. My hs-CRP is pretty low now after some surgery and statin,hence I don't see diff. between regular and LC/MS estradiol test. Ahh that's the secret.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me