Semen Analysis Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

jc2c

I was on 70mg test cyp and 750 IU hCG twice a week when I took these. I'm planning on upping hCG to 1000 IU, probably decreasing testosterone, and adding 125 IU FSH twice a week. I will redo my semen analysis in 4 months. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I alter any of those doses or frequencies?

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 12.32.00 PM.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Steve78

I was on 70mg test cyp and 750 IU hCG twice a week when I took these. I'm planning on upping hCG to 1000 IU, probably decreasing testosterone, and adding 125 IU FSH twice a week. I will redo my semen analysis in 4 months. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I alter any of those doses or frequencies?

View attachment 39846
Yes to upping hcg, where are you getting FSH from? Revive is on back order for theirs

madman

Super Moderator

View attachment 39846

Can up the hCG dose/injection frequency.

FSH 3X weekly or EOD and most would start with 75 IU and eventually 150 IU if need be.

4everstrong

I would not deviate too much from Lipshultz' protocol: TRT+ hCG 500 IU every other day.
I would probably try hCG at 700 IU every other day. 50 mg testosterone twice per week.

I am very curious about this. Does Fertility ( positive semen parameters) improve quicker with the addition of TRT or without. I have a buddy with low T and negligible sperm count and his doc is thinking FSH injections and clomid saying that TRT will ensure his sperm count never climbs back up.
I know everybody is different, I am just looking for consensus. He has been doing the HCG monotherapy at about 5000iu weekly ( split into three shots) but still low T and low sperm count. Again I am not sure about his consistency, just going of what he has told me. He does have all the tell tale low T symptoms despite the copious amounts of HCG.

His doc wants to do an MRI of his pituitary gland thinking his issue might be Tumor related. He hates doctors and is having none of that.

Thanks for any input.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am very curious about this. Does Fertility ( positive semen parameters) improve quicker with the addition of TRT or without. I have a buddy with low T and negligible sperm count and his doc is thinking FSH injections and clomid saying that TRT will ensure his sperm count never climbs back up.
I know everybody is different, I am just looking for consensus. He has been doing the HCG monotherapy at about 5000iu weekly ( split into three shots) but still low T and low sperm count. Again I am not sure about his consistency, just going of what he has told me. He does have all the tell tale low T symptoms despite the copious amounts of HCG.

His doc wants to do an MRI of his pituitary gland thinking his issue might be Tumor related. He hates doctors and is having none of that.

Thanks for any input.
It's easier to become fertile without adding in testosterone.

jc2c

I would not deviate too much from Lipshultz' protocol: TRT+ hCG 500 IU every other day.
I would probably try hCG at 700 IU every other day. 50 mg testosterone twice per week.
Why do you say that? Don't fertility docs use thousands of IU of hCG when combined with Clomid? I'm worried about dropping my TRT too much as I have post-finasteride sexual issues.

StephCurryFtw

Thanks for any input.
My pituitary gland did have a tumor when I was younger blocking GnRH production. I don’t even want to go to a urologist to ask about fertility because I am pretty certain I will need IVF. I am also single and a college student with tremendous student loans debt. I’m sub 5 mL per ejaculation volume and have wanted to try a med like HCG. I know this pry doesn’t help.

I apologize if I just typed random info. I just am inquisitive of your medications’ experiences to aid in fertility while on TRT? Sorry to hear about your friend and I hope your concerns can be addressed. What side effects are you experiencing sexually from Finasteride you were on? To my knowledge, sperm morphology improves with sufficient testosterone, but I believe sperm count decreases. However, with the other meds I’m not sure. Just wanted to give you a reply.

Also, do you have cortisol and thyroid labs we could see that are at least within the last six months? I’m curious of that component and your diet and nutrition? I know it is a lot of questions. Just stuff to think about that might influence your fertility. Never underestimate sleep quality, either. :)

jc2c

My pituitary gland did have a tumor when I was younger blocking GnRH production. I don’t even want to go to a urologist to ask about fertility because I am pretty certain I will need IVF. I am also single and a college student with tremendous student loans debt. I’m sub 5 mL per ejaculation volume and have wanted to try a med like HCG. I know this pry doesn’t help.

I apologize if I just typed random info. I just am inquisitive of your medications’ experiences to aid in fertility while on TRT? Sorry to hear about your friend and I hope your concerns can be addressed. What side effects are you experiencing sexually from Finasteride you were on? To my knowledge, sperm morphology improves with sufficient testosterone, but I believe sperm count decreases. However, with the other meds I’m not sure. Just wanted to give you a reply.

Also, do you have cortisol and thyroid labs we could see that are at least within the last six months? I’m curious of that component and your diet and nutrition? I know it is a lot of questions. Just stuff to think about that might influence your fertility. Never underestimate sleep quality, either. :)
Are you asking me or the person you replied to?

Vince

Super Moderator
My wife's oldest son used 50 mg daily of clomid two weeks on one week off to get his wife pregnant. I'm not saying it will work for you but he is 46.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me