2nd semen analysis on 1666 ius hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

Here's my 2nd semen analysis while on 1666 ius of hcg 3 times a week. My baseline or first analysis which was with no hcg was 2 million. The test couldn't analysis further due to a small sample.

I will be asking to use 3000 ius of hcg 3 times a week and will be adding fsh as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415_104123_nAble-Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415_104123_nAble-Health.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 57
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hfbjr

Met with our fertility doc today and he says there is nothing needed from him. I'm Fertile! This journey, albeit not that long( 5 months) has been stressful. Everywhere I went, everything I read was that I had to come off of trt. I'm living proof, you don't have to.
I thought we would stsrt fsh. He said no need to.

I'll continue injecting hcg 1666 ius daily, along with a quarter of a tab of anastrozole twice a week, while injecting a half ml of test cyp mon thur. COq10 at 400 mgs a day, along with my vitamin pack a week.
So now it's just a waiting game for the next 6 months to see if we can conceive naturally. Best thing the fertility doc said to me at the end of our visit, was to have fun, go make a baby, and when you do, please call me to tell me the wonderful news.

I hope my expierience that I've shared spurs hope to those who have a low sperm count, who are on trt, that you don't just have to quit right away. Cut your dose in half, introduce hcg, go up in hcg whether it be in dose, or frequency, and check your numbers every 4 months. Remember I went from 2 million total without hcg, to 91 million total 5 months later.

Lastly, thank you to all who read, responded, and supplied data as well their personal stories of success. It trully meant alot
Hal

Johnny Test

Oh man I’m so glad to hear this. I’m on TRT and trying to regain fertility. I’m using 1500iu of HCG twice per week and 75iu of HMG per week. I suspect I’m going to need to up both. I’ve only been on this regimen a few weeks so I need to give it a bit before I ever semen analysis but this is really good news. Thanks for sharing.

hfbjr

I meant 75iu of HMG twice a week
I used hcg at 1666 ius xtimes a week to everyday while on 250 mgs of testosterone cypionate a week. Didn't even need fsh. Now it's just a waiting game to see if she gets pregnant. If not we will further explore her to see if any issues. Why not try high doses of hcg, which is cheap,vs fsh? Then in a couple months test your sperm

Johnny Test

I can do that. How many times per week should I take it? I have about 300,000iu available. I was hoping not to raise E2 too much with it so that’s why I haven’t been dosing it so high and so often. Using an AI could have an epigenetic effect on DNA. But I guess I could low dose it now and again. I have Arimidex on hand.

hfbjr

That's a question better left to the experts. All I can tell you is what worked for me. I used anastrozole, 1/4 of a tab twice a week to keep my estrogen lower.

K.pietera

I used hcg at 1666 ius xtimes a week to everyday while on 250 mgs of testosterone cypionate a week. Didn't even need fsh. Now it's just a waiting game to see if she gets pregnant. If not we will further explore her to see if any issues. Why not try high doses of hcg, which is cheap,vs fsh? Then in a couple months test your sperm
I am glad to see this. I just started to use 3500iu's of HCG 2 x a week so 6500iu total. That is the regimen my fertility clinic told me to do but they also said to STOP TRT. And I am affraid of quitting ... but I see you stayed on and it even worked ! So maybe that is what I will try also

hfbjr

There's hope! I had 2 million total. In fact they couldn't even complete the analysis my sample was too small. 5 months later I'm at 91 million as my attached seven analysis shows. Hcg works.

Gman86

@hfbjr so just to clarify, ur injecting around 11,662 iu’s of HCG per week total?

Have u noticed any negatives from being on this high dose of HCG? Like any negatives with mood, energy, sexual function, sleep, etc.?

Johnny Test

I am glad to see this. I just started to use 3500iu's of HCG 2 x a week so 6500iu total. That is the regimen my fertility clinic told me to do but they also said to STOP TRT. And I am affraid of quitting ... but I see you stayed on and it even worked ! So maybe that is what I will try also
Wow that’s a lot of HCG. Keep in touch. I’m trying to stay on TRT while doing this too. We can share what works and what doesn’t.

hfbjr

@hfbjr so just to clarify, ur injecting around 11,662 iu’s of HCG per week total?

Have u noticed any negatives from being on this high dose of HCG? Like any negatives with mood, energy, sexual function, sleep, etc.?
Yes. I supplement with anastrozole as well to control my estrogen, remember I'm still injecting 250 mgs of testosterone a week as well. The only negative side effect and that I don't know why, is my penis gets real sensitive. It's hard to last during sex.

K.pietera

Wow that’s a lot of HCG. Keep in touch. I’m trying to stay on TRT while doing this too. We can share what works and what doesn’t.
it is my second week in of using the HCG and I am still using my transcrotal cream (100MG test once a day ) and afther this 2 weeks I see that my balls are actually growing again ! I hope I will get fertile also without stopping my testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me