Scrotum application of testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

bluepillsissy

I've been on TRT for 2 years now and my results have been great, except for my libido. My recent numbers were:

TT: 1276
FT: 22.4
E2: 56
DHT: 89

For you guys that saw an increase in libido, how high were your DHT numbers. Mine are considered high for the Labcorp range (30-85).

I'm just wondering if I should give the cream a try.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

That's simple... You don't!!! Allow it to rise as the prostate has Intr-prostatic control mechanism. If you're doing BID you should reach somewhere between 300-500. Hope that helps...

Are you still on the scrotal cream? How do you feel? Any changes in health parameters/prostate after all this time?

I felt good on T cream, 6 weeks (didn't feel bad really prior, just wanted to optimize). I am off now, 4 weeks+. My levels returned for most part, although DHT and SHBG are below baseline. T back to within 90% and LH back 100% (happy for that). I will consider going back on again. PSA stable, 0.6 before, went to just 0.72 on cream, then back to 0.6 again. No issue. PSA max level isn't only issue, it is PSA velocity (change even at lower levels) that matter (my dad had that, 0.6 to 0.0 to 1.4 to 1.9 and had stage 2 PC and had surgery, fine now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me