Results after protocol changes. Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DRay

Hello all,
I have posted my latest bloods after 5 weeks after being on a new protocol.
I switched my dosing frequency from E3D to EOD in hopes to create more stable levels and eliminate Adex.
Current protocol is as follows:
Test Cyp (200mg/wk) EOD injections
Nandrolone (200mg/wk) EOD injections
HCG (600mg/wk) EOD injections
Adex .25mg E3D
I have executed this protocol for 5 weeks now and have mixed thoughts. All of which are centered around my E2 levels which you can obviously see are low. I have been experiencing bloating, constipation, low libido, difficulty getting an erection, and poor erection quality when I do. Clearly, by changing to more frequent injections it really has lowered my E2 and I have driven it very low with low doses of Adex. Keep in mind for nearly a year I was prescribed 2mg/wk of Adex (High I know!!)

After receiving these results I have stopped taking Adex. I will discontinue use until further notice. Because of my lower SHBG, is it possible I have higher free E and will feel symptoms of both high and low E2?

I was beginning to think that my libido and ED problems were from the Nandrolone and elevatiion of prolactin. As you can see from my results I am pleased there is no prolactin issues.

Also, by switching to more frequent injections it has lowered both my total and free T numbers at trough than my previous numbers in march.

. .albumtemp.jpg

.albumtemp.jpg.albumtemp.jpg

Comments, opinions, advice are all welcomed on any aspect of my results.

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
To me it looks like your main problem is low estradiol levels. Also like you mentioned your shbg are on the low side and do have very high DHT.

Would you suggest DHEA to increase levels or just be patient?

small changes...just back of the AI a little bit....25mg once per week and see how things flesh out. There's no reason as this point to stop taking Adex entirely, just back off of it a little bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me