Transition from E3D to EOD protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DRay

How does one transition from say, an E3D injection protocol, to a EOD protocol?

Currently injecting 100mg E3D test cyp(200mg/wk), 250iu HCG E3D (500/wk), Adex .5mg E3D(1mg/wk)

After seeing many on this site following this and doing research elsewhere, it seems a more frequent injection protocol is necessary to keep levels more consistent and stable. I am wondering if the disruption of my current protocol to less dose and more frequency will cause a problem. For instance, my last injections were on Monday and I am due for my next injection tomorrow. If I wanted to switch to EOD then I would inject today with less doses. Will that cause a change or major serum levels fluctuation?

Really trying to dial in my protocol in all aspects on my own as I've come to the conclusion that my current doc is of no benefit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Any time you make a change in your protocol, how much and how often you inject, there will be a transition period. Serum levels will be in flux and it will a while for balance to be achieved. It's not to be feared. When I went from twice weekly to daily injections there was a four week period when I realized things were in motion. But it certainly paid off in my case.

With more frequent injections it is fairly common that less testosterone needs to be injected over the course of a week. You're on a significant dose, and with that a high dose of Anastrozole. What are the details of your changes?

DRay

Any time you make a change in your protocol, how much and how often you inject, there will be a transition period. Serum levels will be in flux and it will a while for balance to be achieved. It's not to be feared. When I went from twice weekly to daily injections there was a four week period when I realized things were in motion. But it certainly paid off in my case.

With more frequent injections it is fairly common that less testosterone needs to be injected over the course of a week. You're on a significant dose, and with that a high dose of Anastrozole. What are the details of your changes?

You're right. With such high doses of T and Anastrozole, and E3D injections, I experience a lot of fluctuations throughout the days. I would like to combat that by more frequent dosing and in doing so hoping to ultimately lower doseages. I have just changed my protocol from 1mg Adex E3D to .5mg E3D and frankly, I feel better with the higher dose. But with more frequent dosing I believe I can get away with a less total dose a week and not feel so many fluctuations.

CoastWatcher

You're right. With such high doses of T and Anastrozole, and E3D injections, I experience a lot of fluctuations throughout the days. I would like to combat that by more frequent dosing and in doing so hoping to ultimately lower doseages. I have just changed my protocol from 1mg Adex E3D to .5mg E3D and frankly, I feel better with the higher dose. But with more frequent dosing I believe I can get away with a less total dose a week and not feel so many fluctuations.

You have every reason to be hopeful. There is one indispensable factor that has to play into protocol changes - patience. You have to give it at least four weeks with no further changes (six weeks are preferred by many doctors) before testing. Sometimes that can be challenging.

DRay

You have every reason to be hopeful. There is one indispensable factor that has to play into protocol changes - patience. You have to give it at least four weeks with no further changes (six weeks are preferred by many doctors) before testing. Sometimes that can be challenging.

I am experiencing that now. Impatience. Wanting to change and tweak so many things so quickly at once. I have learned a lot from this site and it has opened my eyes to a much more beneficial way to conduct my own protocol. I just changed my Adex protocol. I should probably wait for that to be stable before I go changing anything else.

Just go right in to it, if based on an EOD that you want to do, just shoot today and go from here...dosing is easy for a start point use the same dose and then adjust as CW said with labs @ at least 4 weeks. I used to do EOD @ 50mg and would suggest that. I'd seriously reconsider the AI at this time until you get some labs, at least cut it way down to .25mg once per week. It's no guarantee you'll get less aromatase from more frequent shots, I didn't, but you're using a lot of AI as it is.

DRay

Just go right in to it, if based on an EOD that you want to do, just shoot today and go from here...dosing is easy for a start point use the same dose and then adjust as CW said with labs @ at least 4 weeks. I used to do EOD @ 50mg and would suggest that. I'd seriously reconsider the AI at this time until you get some labs, at least cut it way down to .25mg once per week. It's no guarantee you'll get less aromatase from more frequent shots, I didn't, but you're using a lot of AI as it is.

50mg EOD will get me to 200 per week is that correct?

I got labs done last week. E2 was 36 on <39 scale. This was not the sensitive. I have the sensitive scheduled for next week. My total T came in at 1700 (high I know) so could it be possible that I needed that high of an AI dose (1mg E3D) to battle the E2? I switched to .5 E3D for now thinking the standard E2 test estimated high and my E2 is low. I'll know more once I get sensitive labs back but so far a week in I'm thinking I needed that much AI due to acute symptoms (severe retention and bloat, libido dropping, erections not as strong, have not had morning wood in a week).

Just trying to avoid changing several different aspects at once

You obviously didn't test in your trough if you pulled a 1700 total, always ONLY test right before you're due to inject again.50 eod is 25/d = 175/week

Since you're changing things up, I'd ditch the labs next week, I think it'll be a waste.

Can't say it enough...AI based on symptoms and just as an inclusion in a basic protocol typically results in failure. Wrong tests you're using, you picked up on that but you're using another drug like this based on a females test, and honestly high E symptoms can mimic low symptoms with some exception.

DRay

Started the EOD protocol earlier. Gonna ditch the labs. I will stick to this protocol for one month and then do labs. As always, thanks for the advice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me