Recently discovered I have a low T

Buy Lab Tests Online

timo69

Hi there,

Thank you so much for accepting me on this site. I felt quite alone. If anyone could advise me on my path?

My bloods were totalt: 3.9 SHBG 8.6 Free Test 126. 14/04/2014. I then had the nebido shot followed 6 weeks later by another. Had my 2nd bloods taken on the 11/07/2014 and there was a vast improvement totalt:16.9 SHBG 17.4 and Free Test 480. My sense of well-being disappeared so quickly as I thought the cycle would be 12 weeks but was closer to 9. I first thought I had a cold/flu and tried to treat that but then realised that it was the TRT that's cycle had ended. My doc couldn't get the Nebido quick enough , so I decided to try Test Enanthate. I am now on my 2nd week and still feeling quite sluggish, but I sense that I need to just be patient and when my levels build up I will feel pretty normal again. This has been a HELL of a journey, I had Graves disease 12 yrs ago and this honestly feels worse.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome to our buddy group. You are not alone anymore.

Was that free testosterone or total testosterone? What are the units?

Nebido at 10000 mg can maintain total testosterone levels over 500 ng/dL (levels needed to feel the benefits of T) only really for 8 to 10 weeks. The company pushes for 3 month since they use 350 ng/dL as the cut off.

I would explore this new method of two small injections per week.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?2459-New-Sub-Q-Site

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
126 pmol per L is 371 ng/dL. Low but not horribly low. You do not say your age. Younger men can increase T naturally depending on different factors.

Can you please write a longer email describing your situation in more detail. Fragmented info leads to fragmented answers.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Tim, welcome to EM! Usually we don't see too many members here dealing with Graves. Can you tell us about the state of your thyroid at this point? Presume you and your doctors have it under control?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me