Quitting Coffee/Caffeine

Buy Lab Tests Online

clt1965

I have never had a problem quitting caffeine. I drink 4oz of espresso (100mg caffeine) every morning and on workout days drink the same before training (ttl - 200mg). I have quit many times for a month or two and never have problems. I always go back because honestly I love the taste of the Cuban colada I drink daily. Good luck with our caffeine addiction symptoms.
I’m like you…have never encountered any problems with quitting caffeine. I usually drink 4 12oz cups of coffee a day and can even drink it right before bedtime without having any effects on my sleep habits. I am now 58 years old and coffee has never affected me adversely.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

thatcarnarn

I'm on day three of no coffee and minimal caffeine. Man am I tired and my head hurts. Withdrawal symptoms are pretty bad. I was probably consuming about 500mg of caffiene a day. Was hoping to hear other's stories to find out how their experience quitting coffee was and if it was worth it.
I did this about 7 years ago. It was extremely hard for the first 7 days or so and then went away. If I were doing it again, I would have just continued to dial back (cutting it with decaf) slowly and gradually coming off of it. I started drinking coffee again a few months ago. There was no real benefit to coming off. If you just stay under 100MG daily it isn't physically addictive. But the withdrawals were serious with me as well. One time I thought I was going to puke. I recall thinking at the time...man, mad respect for anyone breaking an addiction to something stronger than coffee....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me