Quick HCG Question

Buy Lab Tests Online
D

DeMegaMan619

Just came from my primary doc. This is the doc that introduced me to TRT. I did not hint or bring it up. He tested for it and prescribed it for me. Anyway, he refilled my script for HCG. 500 iu three times a week. What do you guys think of this dose. Would you consider it on the high side? Most people seem to complain about conservative docs. Mine seems a little liberal. As I transitioned from testim cream to injectable test, he told me to take both until I ran out of the testim. He seems well researched. He was deadset against any anastrozole because of his homework on it. So back to my question. 500 iu three times a week? Good or too much?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Midnight

There are others much more educated on the forum than myself, but my reasoning for this would be due to the fact that HCG is fragile and degrades over time. 500 iu initially, might only be the same as 300 iu a couple of weeks into the bottle. This is how it was explained by my current Doctor, who recently increased my dosage from 350 iu twice per week, to 500 iu twice per week. Hope this helps.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The dosage you are injecting, 500 iu, is dependent upon how much Bac water was used to reconstitute the HCG...think concentration.

IF you have a 5000 unit vial and used 2 ML to reconstitute 500 units is on the high end for many TRT Physicians.

Some say a man doesn't need more than 350 iu's in one daily injection while on TRT.

I did 250 iu's Mon, Wed and Fri with great success for numerous years.

I now inject 125 iu's daily and feel this is the best injection protocol for me.

D

DeMegaMan619

The HCG was mixed for me at the pharmacy. I'm not sure how much bac water was used. Hmm.

paco

500 IUs three times per week has been used in studies and in practice by Dr. Larry Lipshultz, at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, to preserve fertility while using testosterone. I, for one, can say that it has worked for that purpose. My wife and I recently conceived while on this regimen.

For well-being, libido and testicular size, I have frequently heard of smaller doses being used. It really depends on the purpose(s) of using HCG and your own physiology.

D

DeMegaMan619

I'm definitely only concerned about well being and libido. I'm not trying to inpregant right now.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Paco: Congrats man!

Three Piece: 500 IU twice per week along with 50-75 mg of testosterone cypionate twice per week keeps my nuts full and my libido healthy. We are all different. Some guys do OK with 250 IU 2-3 times per week. My testicular shrinkage was substantial after 15 years of TRT (I really discovered using HCG+ TRT 5 years ago). I also did not start with big ones before TRT.

J2048b

yup we are all different, im a 1 shot of hcg 250 iu's per week kind of guy, and 100 mlg test, either e7d or split into 2 durring the week... aromasin is my ai of choice... anastrozole destroys my lipids and such...

D

DeMegaMan619

Another quick HCG question.

Yesterday around 2:00 pm, I forgot to put my HCG back in the fridge. I found them at 8:00 this morning. Is the med ruined now?

Loki

My Doctor added 125 units twice per week of HCG to my protocol (after discussing what I have read on this site). Is that enough? I used a topical cream 100MG one gram at night and one gram in morning.... Just added the HCG... I get the feeling he is just unsure....

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
My Doctor added 125 units twice per week of HCG to my protocol (after discussing what I have read on this site). Is that enough? I used a topical cream 100MG one gram at night and one gram in morning.... Just added the HCG... I get the feeling he is just unsure....

It's a low dose.

You would be better served with 250 iu three times a week like Mon, Wed and Fri.

Ask your Doc to increase the dosage as you may not get many of the subjective benefits with such a low dose.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
500 IU twice per week work for me along with TRT

No one has established the best dosing protocol for those on TRT who want to use HCG.

Loki

I am going to ask my doctor to raise... I think he was hesitant because my last blood work my total T was 1255 which is very high for me but I was coming off a failed Clomid attempt so I think I was just seeing overlap from that and the transdermal... I like how the Clomid restarted my Gonads but I felt terrible... Still haven't got my sex drive back... I am hoping the HCG will help me get back to feeling normal...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me