Questions about my new labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on TRT since 2011. Initially on a compounded creme (MedQuest) switching later to Axiron and for the past year on testosterone cypionate. I started at the typical dose of 100 mg/week. These labs were drawn to evaluate a dose of 160 mg/wk. I inject IM into my glutes. I am 55. I am 5'10" and weigh 168 lbs BMI 24.1, body fat %: 15. I am fit, physically active, and in excellent health.

I am also using 250 IU of HCG 3/week. While I have anastrazole on hand, I generally don't use it unless I have symptoms (nipple itching is generally what I get) but I am having none now.

Problems: 1) I have high SHBG. I understand that the strategy is to inject a higher dose less frequently to overcome the amount that is becoming tightly bound. This was the rationale for increasing my dose. 2) recently I have had problems with delayed orgasm. I have always had a lot of stamina, but it is becoming annoying and is affecting my satisfaction and that of my partners.

Labs (Quest Diagnostics)
Test Total: 1277 ng/dL (250-1100)
Free: 210.7 pg/mL (35-155)
DHT: 143 ng/dL
Estradiol (ultrasensitive) 36 pg/mL (<29)
Prolactin: 7.8 ng/mL (2.0-18.0)
SHBG: 48 nmol/L (10-50)
Hematocrit: 41.2% (38.5-50)
Hemoglobin: 14.2 g/dL
PSA: 1.3 ng/mL

Questions:
1) If I have done my math right, the percentage of free T vs total T is 1.6% which is below the target of 2%. Should I be pushing for 2% or should I be happy that my Free T is above the reference range? How does my high SHBG fit into this picture?

2) I will be meeting with the urologist who manages my TRT on October 10. I am planning to ask about cabergoline. I found a pilot study of 132 patients with delayed orgasm and more than 60% of the patients had a favorable response. TRT was associated with a favorable response. I understand that cabergoline can be associated heart failure and a valvular dysfunction, but I don't know how common this is. Does it seem reasonable to give this a try?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com