Question on Nelson Vergel's Testosterone Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
In the video showing how to combine HCG and testosterone in the same injection, it looks as though he doesn't aspirate. I know that you would want to do this so that you don't inject into your vein. Is it necessary to do this when injecting into your shoulder?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I never aspirate when injecting on shoulders. In fact, I have never aspirated in 25 years of TRT while injecting on glutes. I think aspiration is definitely needed when injecting on quads. I have only injected on my quads once in my life.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
NP, like I said it's always good practice to pull back on the plunger when injecting IM...that said, I have used my glutes for years and never pull back LOL;)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
what is the reason for aspirating when injecting in quads. when I was shown by my doc they didn't say to do it.

If you pull back blood into the syringe it means the needle is inside a vein and injecting testosterone directly into the bloodstream is not a good thing...you won't die...but you will feel like you're going to for about 15 minutes...not a good thing my friend.

Vince

Super Moderator
my understanding is, if you inject testosterone into a vein the oil will pool in your lung and make breathing difficult for a time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me